Please tell me who is mason

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
lfga

Please tell me who is mason

Postby lfga » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:35 pm

i have read some other message board and some people think the person that is calling chelsea is someone named mason i cant think who that is and it has been mention victor migth be up to the phone calls me myself i want to elievei ts adam..............what does manson look like thanks

Jamie C.

Re: Please tell me who is mason

Postby Jamie C. » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:38 pm

Mason is a young, good looking black man who did some modeling for Jabot. But he is most noteworthy for 2 things.(1) He was Hilary's sidekick when she was exposing personal info about the Winters family on GC Buzz, and (2) he stole one of Devon's credit cards and bought himself lots of stuff and then trashed a hotel room in Vegas that Devon got arrested for. Overall - not a good guy. But I have no idea why people think he would be calling Chelsea.

lfga

Postby lfga » Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:45 pm

Quote Jamie C.: Mason is a young, good looking black man who did some modeling for Jabot. But he is most noteworthy for 2 things.(1) He was Hilary's sidekick when she was exposing personal info about the Winters family on GC Buzz, and (2) he stole one of Devon's credit cards and bought himself lots of stuff and then trashed a hotel room in Vegas that Devon got arrested for. Overall - not a good guy. But I have no idea why people think he would be calling Chelsea.

thanks so much now i know him

cards1

Postby cards1 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:25 pm

Quote lfga:
Quote Jamie C.: Mason is a young, good looking black man who did some modeling for Jabot. But he is most noteworthy for 2 things.(1) He was Hilary's sidekick when she was exposing personal info about the Winters family on GC Buzz, and (2) he stole one of Devon's credit cards and bought himself lots of stuff and then trashed a hotel room in Vegas that Devon got arrested for. Overall - not a good guy. But I have no idea why people think he would be calling Chelsea.

thanks so much now i know him

He is also Sarge's nephew, the physical therapist that worked with Jack, after he was shot.

But IDK where is he is now, last I seen him was after Devon tricked him into admitting that he was the one who trashed that motel room in Vegas in Devon's name.

IDK if he is still even on the soap.

Why he would call Chelsea, IDK, I can't remember him even knowing her.?

1Elvis

Postby 1Elvis » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:39 pm

Quote lfga: i have read some other message board and some people think the person that is calling chelsea is someone named mason i cant think who that is and it has been mention victor migth be up to the phone calls me myself i want to elievei ts adam..............what does manson look like thanks

You can see the boards cast list on the left and he'll be there. I do not think it's Mason.

calliope

Postby calliope » Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:57 pm

I don't see why he would be calling Chelsea. Unless this is going to be another weird twisted story that makes no sense.

janetb

Postby janetb » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:06 pm

Mason left town after Devon threatened to have him charged with identify theft. He'd have no reason to call Chelsea.

1Elvis

Postby 1Elvis » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:43 pm

Victor is trying to run Chelsea nuts... So he can have her son.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”