O T basketball game

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Layngel

Re: O T basketball game

Postby Layngel » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:39 am

I don't like it but it is not as bad as when I watched DOOL. NBC usually hosts the Olympics and that lasted 2 weeks. I mean, the Olymipcs are fun to watch but I would miss the soap.

I am not a sports fan. Luckily I am going to be out and about today and would miss the show anyway, but maybe I can catch some recaps on here. I think it is back on in Canada.

Radsbrat

Postby Radsbrat » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:41 am

This is nothing new...it's happened every years for decades.

CBS has a contract to air the NCAA tournament. It's a huge money maker for them so of course they are going to change their channel line up for a few days. Money overrules soap fans.

1Elvis

Postby 1Elvis » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:14 am

Quote Layngel: I don't like it but it is not as bad as when I watched DOOL. NBC usually hosts the Olympics and that lasted 2 weeks. I mean, the Olymipcs are fun to watch but I would miss the soap.

I am not a sports fan. Luckily I am going to be out and about today and would miss the show anyway, but maybe I can catch some recaps on here. I think it is back on in Canada.

Only sports I care for his NASCAR racing & ice skating... Other then that I can not stand which I already have said. :)

1Elvis

Postby 1Elvis » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:25 am

Quote 1Elvis: [quote]Quote Layngel: I don't like it but it is not as bad as when I watched DOOL. NBC usually hosts the Olympics and that lasted 2 weeks. I mean, the Olymipcs are fun to watch but I would miss the soap.

DP.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”