O T basketball game

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
marythomas

O T basketball game

Postby marythomas » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:37 pm

i just seen that this game is on tsn so why would it even affect what cbs does.if the game was on cbs i can understand having no y&r for two days ,but what tsn does shouldnt cause Y&r not to be on when the show comes on cbs not tsn.if tsn had curling on at the sametime Y&r was on cbs would that effect it too make no sence to me. this happens all the time and i think it the most rediculious thing.what a sport station puts on thier channel shouldnt cause regular programing on another

Calypso

Re: O T basketball game

Postby Calypso » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:52 pm

For many people this NCAA tournament is a huge deal. It is the national tournament for men's and women's college basketball teams from all over the country. Why not pick a team and cheer for them? I am not a fan of college basketball, but I do get caught up in this tournament. :-)

deceived

Postby deceived » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:54 pm

Yeah, join the fun!!! They do this every year. :)

1Elvis

Postby 1Elvis » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:56 pm

They should do that on the sport channel and stay off my channel.

1Elvis

Postby 1Elvis » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:58 pm

Quote Calypso: For many people this NCAA tournament is a huge deal. It is the national tournament for men's and women's college basketball teams from all over the country. Why not pick a team and cheer for them? I am not a fan of college basketball, but I do get caught up in this tournament. :-)

My television goes off when the show does not come on... No matter what it is.

Calypso

Postby Calypso » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:02 pm

Quote 1Elvis:
Quote Calypso: For many people this NCAA tournament is a huge deal. It is the national tournament for men's and women's college basketball teams from all over the country. Why not pick a team and cheer for them? I am not a fan of college basketball, but I do get caught up in this tournament. :-)

Haha, my TV goes off with sports, too. We must have the same brand. But the Captain keeps the other one on.

1Elvis

Postby 1Elvis » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:08 pm

Quote Calypso:
Quote 1Elvis:

Haha, my TV goes off with sports, too. We must have the same brand. But the Captain keeps the other one on.

My other one stays off most of the time. ;) I even cut the TV off if the president comes on.... Just not going to watch. :)

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:36 am

CBS has the main contract for march madness and in recent years has contracted with other stations to show all of the games instead of the few they assumed were going to be good in the past. The first two days they are going to show 16 games per day. That's why you'll see games on CBS, TRU, TNT, and TBS all pretty much concurrently. As more teams lose, you'll see less interruption of your normal programming. Just be thankful that your favorite shows aren't in primetime which is going to be interrupted next week as well.

deceived

Postby deceived » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:16 am

Y&R is interrupted every year by the Wimbleton Tennis games also...basketball, tennis is a great time to teach your kids the rules of the game, after they learn the rules, it's quite enjoyable, and it teaches them a lot about competing and doing something with your life... etc...Monday will come fast. :)

1Elvis

Postby 1Elvis » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:20 am

It just had to be on our channel. >( I will not waste my time watching some game on television.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”