Please no Phyllis return

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
vyvan

Please no Phyllis return

Postby vyvan » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:47 am

I am just enjoying the show after Phyllis 's exit....PLEASE do not bring the manipulative and attempted murderer back...her karma is being in coma for all the evil she has inflicted to the the women of Gc she has been in jealous rage of Christine, Sharon,etc. If she does come back , make her pay for her crimes!!,

Suzy R

Re: Please no Phyllis return

Postby Suzy R » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:52 am

phyllis is exactly what we need to jump start the soap again. It has been going nowhere, boring and full of never-ending-story lines, and we need a bit of nasty to perk it up!!!

SeniorFananatic

Postby SeniorFananatic » Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:16 am

YR writers should make Phyllis pay for her past crimes. "Back in the days" when Phyllis was breaking up Chritine's marriage to Danny and changing paternity test results she murdered her lab assistant and made it look like a fire in a hotel room. How about sending her to prison? Let's see some justice instead of the bad guys always getting away with murder, etc. Put Adam back behind bars, too.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:11 am

The show needs PHYLLIS and they need her NOW. The show is so boring and dull and they need her back. And there are so many of us fans that really want her back.. and as for her paying for her crimes.. she did.. she cannot be charged for the hit and run .. over and done with.. now it is sharon's turn to pay the piper and she is paying it big.

Georgia rain

Postby Georgia rain » Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:48 am

I agree the show does not need her.. It's been so nice without her on my TV screen..

velocity

Postby velocity » Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:59 am

This show has been lacking since Phyllis left, Y&R needs Phylis to shake things up and rat out the one who will remain nameless. ZAP!

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:15 am

Quote velocity: This show has been lacking since Phyllis left, Y&R needs Phylis to shake things up and rat out the one who will remain nameless. ZAP!

It has been lacking big time.. so dull.. the complaints about this show are off the charts.. Phyllis is needed and I am so glad they are bringing her back.

laurie6

Postby laurie6 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:27 am

Quote Sinny: The show needs PHYLLIS and they need her NOW. The show is so boring and dull and they need her back. And there are so many of us fans that really want her back.. and as for her paying for her crimes.. she did.. she cannot be charged for the hit and run .. over and done with.. now it is sharon's turn to pay the piper and she is paying it big.

I agree, Everyone else is soooo boring, Phyllis is very much needed to make this show interesting again.

1Elvis

Postby 1Elvis » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:33 am

Quote vyvan: I am just enjoying the show after Phyllis 's exit....PLEASE do not bring the manipulative and attempted murderer back...her karma is being in coma for all the evil she has inflicted to the the women of Gc she has been in jealous rage of Christine, Sharon,etc. If she does come back , make her pay for her crimes!!,

So many agrees with you. Have you saw the polls ?

Sonni

Postby Sonni » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:39 am

Hmmmm....can't say I've even thought about her so I guess that I don't miss her at all.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”