Kelly? Does anyone else dislike her?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
MissSudsy

Re: Kelly? Does anyone else dislike her?

Postby MissSudsy » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:42 am

Quote Clogiudice: Seriously, is this woman for real? I think she's
Trouble, trying to wreck Bill' s marriage. And I do not like her. Am I alone in this?

Can't stand her!

SeniorFananatic

Postby SeniorFananatic » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:55 am

What is ther to like about Kelly?....Nothing! Poor casting: She is TOO old for Billy. How could she help Billy when she can't get herself straight. The berievement group was a terrible failure in every way. Kelly could make fans stop watching YR. Hope the recast is better. The recast of Billy is a failure too! He needs to be sent back to "Miramar" or parts unknown. Good reason for Victoria to dump him.

Feliciena

Postby Feliciena » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:38 am

I use to really dislike her & thought she was the one who hit Delia but as time goes on, I don't think so. Now my feelings for her are mixed as she seems to be a good person yet she can't seem to let go of Billy. Just wonder what Stitch did to her to make her feel the way she does about him. She & Billy do have a connection so will they end up a couple or does she end up with Jack. Could there be a triangle? Lots of questions when it comes to this character. Did they choose Cady to make her look more sympathetic? She is quite older than Billy but that's ok as we see this all the time plus Jack is lot older than Cady is so no double standard here.

Nikki75

Postby Nikki75 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:44 pm

I dislike her very very much. She's so manipulative and fake. I can't stand her at all. I'm sick of Billy too. I cant wait for Stitch and Victoria to get together! I hope they do.

baybay

Postby baybay » Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:55 pm

I don't really dislike the character. She was wrong for what she did with Billy, but it takes two to tango. I can see where someone like that would be hated, but she went through some bad stuff too. I guess it's like real life in that respect... bad things happen and to good people. I just think she AND Billy were wrong for continuing to see each other for whatever the reason. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

jemma

Postby jemma » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:26 pm

Don't care for the character AT ALL....
She is creepy.
Has no redeeming qualities.

daisy1984

Postby daisy1984 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:29 pm

I can't stand her. She is so unpleasant and has such an attitude about everything. I sympathize that she has lost a child, but she is just such a negative person. Plus, clearly she still has a thing for Billy.

jaque

Postby jaque » Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:18 pm

She has that Hot look...The previous Billy and her had the right chemistry...new Billy forget it...He looks like Victoria's little brother

Little_Debbie

Postby Little_Debbie » Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:39 pm

Quote Nikki75: I dislike her very very much. She's so manipulative and fake. I can't stand her at all. I'm sick of Billy too. I cant wait for Stitch and Victoria to get together! I hope they do.
Me too. Villy has been destroyed, and for once, TGVN didn't cause it. I'm anxious to see the Nu-Kelly and if she'll still be pursuing Billy boy.

pvpfan

Postby pvpfan » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:56 pm

Quote deceived: [quote]Quote Joy T: I want Phyllis to come back and slap that smug grin right off her face! Phyllis would see right through her.

Having said that about the character, I love Cynthia W and her acting on GL. She plays evil really well and I was hoping that Y&R would let her loose before she departs.

Cady M (nu Kelly) played good girl on AMC so I don't see her being bad girl. Maybe she can pull it off. We shall see.

I am so happy Cady is replacing this actress as I can't stand her... don't know if it's the way she plays the character or just her personally but I'm glad she is leaving the role.

I enjoyed Cady so much as Dixie on AMC and if AMC is gone forever it'll be nice to have a small portion of its actors on this soap...

Return to “The Young and the Restless”