Paul is Dylan's Father

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Maria Maria101

Paul is Dylan's Father

Postby Maria Maria101 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:37 pm

I think I got it. All of those cryptic messages from Ian to Paul and Dylan, I believe something happened that Paul and Nikki has blocked. Maybe they were made to have sex or drugged, I don't know but one way they are very connected.

soushe

Re: Paul is Dylan's Father

Postby soushe » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:43 pm

During that period I believe that Paul and Nikki were boyfriend and girlfriend.

Soap Fan+

Postby Soap Fan+ » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:54 pm

Paul and Nikki were together from 1978-1979. During that period of time we never saw a pregnant Nikki or any talk about a baby. It's all out about the time gap. No way Paul could be Dylan's father.

Cuid1

Postby Cuid1 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:05 pm

Quote soushe: During that period I believe that Paul and Nikki were boyfriend and girlfriend.
Paul is not Dylan's dad. Nikki was married to another man when she "supposivedly" ~) "got pregnant". ~)

Suzy R

Postby Suzy R » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:32 pm

Nikki was in the compound with Ian and the followers including Paul. They could have been brainwashed, drugged, or many other things, to possibly make Paul the Dad. If Nikki thinks Ian could be the father then so could Paul. Doesn't matter that she was married to anyone, she was in Ian's lair when Dylan was conceived. Don't understand why they just don't take a paternity test on Ian.
We are talking about a soap here where they could pretty much do anything they want with the story line whether it makes sense or not. With how these writer's have written, pretty much everything goes, like it or not.

A fan since way back

Postby A fan since way back » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:15 pm

I hope Paul is Dylan's father!!
remember today when Faith drew a cat along with the family portrait and Dylan started sneezing. well isn't Paul allergic to cats too?
that doesn't mean anything but i do HOPE that Paul is the father. Victor would have a cow knowing Nikki is connected to someone else for a change!! :-)

Little_Debbie

Postby Little_Debbie » Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:19 am

Quote A fan since way back: I hope Paul is Dylan's father!!
remember today when Faith drew a cat along with the family portrait and Dylan started sneezing. well isn't Paul allergic to cats too?
that doesn't mean anything but i do HOPE that Paul is the father. Victor would have a cow knowing Nikki is connected to someone else for a change!! :-)
Good catch, I believe you are correct. Whiskers the cat will help settle this paternity case once and for all. ;)

ziggy1

Postby ziggy1 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:57 am

I guess we aren't supposed to be smart enough to figure out the Dylan/Paul connection that Dylan and Paul are father and son... :-) What I think is that Ian gave both Paul and Nikki some memory altering agent and then watched them have sex *) Dirty old man ~) ...SO HE knows that Paul is Nikki's son and not his....and since they were under the influence of some drug they don't remember the act.

annielou

Postby annielou » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:03 am

I do not remember when - but I DO remember that when Nikki was introduced onto Y&R - it was because SHE gave him a venereal disease 8) so maybe she DID have a baby with him

Mich921

Postby Mich921 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:32 am

Quote Maria Maria101: I think I got it. All of those cryptic messages from Ian to Paul and Dylan, I believe something happened that Paul and Nikki has blocked. Maybe they were made to have sex or drugged, I don't know but one way they are very connected.

I think that's the secret and would be so typical of the writers to do this.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”