Why does Colin refuse to talk to Cane about Shep

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Axl Rose

Why does Colin refuse to talk to Cane about Shep

Postby Axl Rose » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:32 pm

A week or two ago .. when we saw the shocked look that flashed across Colin's face when he saw Rachel's picture ... my theory was my theory is, is that Rachel is Colin's mother.

Cane overhears Colin telling Lauren that he & Jill are having a great time rummaging through Shep's journals.

Cane asked Colin about the journals but Colin refuses to talk about the journals with Cane. Why you may ask?

Is it because Colin doesn't want Cane to know about the picture of Rachel? My theory is that Colin is the bastard love child of Rachel and Shep meaning Rachel was Colin's mother

If Rachel is Colin's mother Cane would recognize the picture of his grandmother. Yes, I am more convinced than ever that Colin is the son of Rachel & Shep. He definitely knows something about Rachel. If Rachel and Shep are Colin's parents then that means Katherine she was Colin's sister which means Colin is related to Devon because he would be Devon's great-uncle which means Cane and Devon would be cousins.

zoltan

Re: Why does Colin refuse to talk to Cane about Shep

Postby zoltan » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:25 am

I don't like Cane and Colin as father/son. I like Colin but Cane gets on my nerves.

BuggyforBilly

Re: Why does Colin refuse to talk to Cane about Shep

Postby BuggyforBilly » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:02 pm

Quote Axl Rose: A week or two ago .. when we saw the shocked look that flashed across Colin's face when he saw Rachel's picture ... my theory was my theory is, is that Rachel is Colin's mother.

Cane overhears Colin telling Lauren that he & Jill are having a great time rummaging through Shep's journals.

Cane asked Colin about the journals but Colin refuses to talk about the journals with Cane. Why you may ask?

Is it because Colin doesn't want Cane to know about the picture of Rachel? My theory is that Colin is the bastard love child of Rachel and Shep meaning Rachel was Colin's mother

If Rachel is Colin's mother Cane would recognize the picture of his grandmother. Yes, I am more convinced than ever that Colin is the son of Rachel & Shep. He definitely knows something about Rachel. If Rachel and Shep are Colin's parents then that means Katherine she was Colin's sister which means Colin is related to Devon because he would be Devon's great-uncle which means Cane and Devon would be cousins.

Very interesting, Axl. I think you've hit on it! And somehow Victor knows ... that's why he's testing Cane.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”