Kelly calls Stitch a murderer?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
FL senior fan

Kelly calls Stitch a murderer?

Postby FL senior fan » Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:26 am

How long is this gonna continue?
Just what is that sick relationship about??
My opinion is he failed to give the proper medical attention to save her son. Others say he was the one who hit him on his bike, accidentally. Whatever, I think it led to them having "comfort" sex, as she did with Billy, and it ruined his marriage.
Don't professionals/doctors, judges, etc. have to go thru some type of background checks?

Sinny

Re: Kelly calls Stitch a murderer?

Postby Sinny » Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:29 am

I wish I cared.. this story doesn't interest me at all.. I don't really like any of the stories that took place off screen.. That is a big part of why Avery and Dylan don't work for me.. their love affair was off screen and now all I see is blah.

FL senior fan

Postby FL senior fan » Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:33 am

My husband said "why doesn't he give it back to her?"
(But then the writer's couldn't keep us hanging on forever, could they!)

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:40 am

Ya they could.. they drop so many stories that we never see the outcome..

LOL damn this show.. I think that we could all write a better story than they do.

BobbiSox

Postby BobbiSox » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:49 am

If he IS a murderer, he has gone to the right town. They have pretty much ALL murdered someone, haven't they?

wyattfan

Postby wyattfan » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:11 am

I think that might explain a crack she made about what he did was unforgivable unlike adultery.

FL senior fan

Postby FL senior fan » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:19 am

Admin. just posted a preview-video of them arguing over this again. Sure hope it all comes out soon...one way or the other. He couldn't have a criminal record and become a doctor, judge, etc. (as far as I know).

BobbiSox

Postby BobbiSox » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:33 am

Quote FL senior fan: Admin. just posted a preview-video of them arguing over this again. Sure hope it all comes out soon...one way or the other. He couldn't have a criminal record and become a doctor, judge, etc. (as far as I know).

There is a documentary series (shot in Canada and aired here) called The Imposters. I LOVE it. It is true stories of people who are actual imposters and you can hardly believe they get away with it, but they do. If you like smart criminals (and I do) you will like this series.

zoltan

Postby zoltan » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:49 am

I'm getting tired of these two talking in circles. Please tell us who Stitch killed already.

kyun

Postby kyun » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:52 am

I'm starting to think that the "murder" doesn't refer to a child but to an adult involved in the general situation who may have died by suicide or an accident because of being overcome, or the murder might refer to the emotional death of someone and a relationship.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”