Failed marriages, yeah keep trying Neil!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Blackkatleo

Failed marriages, yeah keep trying Neil!

Postby Blackkatleo » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:05 am

Neil has REALLY become annoying and pitiful. Hey, I'm a hopeless romantic too, but he is what, almost 50 and sulking about his failed attempt at marrying Leslie. Has he forgotten how he broke up his brother, Malcolm's relationship to marry and impregnate Sophia? Where is she now? What happened to their happy marriage? Leslie was always honest with him and he thought he could change her mind. One thing I have learned is LISTEN to a grown person when they tell you their true feelings, especially when it comes to the subject of marriage. That will save you on the disappointment later.

deceived

Re: Failed marriages, yeah keep trying Neil!

Postby deceived » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:11 am

He is throwing quite the pity party for himself...hope Hilary can bring some life back into his dreary existence.

frostysmygirl

Postby frostysmygirl » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:23 am

Quote deceived: He is throwing quite the pity party for himself...hope Hilary can bring some life back into his dreary existence.

I use to love Neil but they surely have not written anything good for him i a long time. He needs a women with some spunk like Dru had.

leprecaun28

Postby leprecaun28 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:52 pm

I'm not sure I understand the writers making Neil look like such a wimp....why is marriage such a big thing to him that he'll end things totally with Leslie even though he knew she wasn't 100% sure.....why can't they just live together? Alot of people do it and live just fine common law....
This s/l really just doesn't make sense.
soapdom.....hmmm

BobbiSox

Postby BobbiSox » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:14 am

Leslie shouldn't have taken the engagement ring, but a woman is 'entitled' to change her mind. Neil is acting like a spoiled child. He didn't get his way, so he is going to pout and make a fuss and get revenge by treating Leslie like the enemy. Why would anyone in their right mind want to marry a man who has so much baggage? Bad relationships, ex-wives, and child support payments. No thank you!

zoltan

Postby zoltan » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:57 am

Neil does have pretty good taste in women though. He likes smart, strong women.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”