So Adam was 1st out of car; Billy 2nd

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
frostysmygirl

Re: So Adam was 1st out of car; Billy 2nd

Postby frostysmygirl » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:42 pm

Quote hubbardfan: Obviously, BILLY was the first one out of the car b/c he was the first one home, and his injuries were not life-threatening! It was Adam in the snow and is now 'home', wherever that might be, if not in Kansas...

I am still wondering if Billy shot him to. ?)

ericlizafan

Postby ericlizafan » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:49 pm

I still think Victor found him and is having him being looked after somewhere, that's why he doesn't want to help Chelsea. He seems too certain that Adam is dead.

Jamie C.

Postby Jamie C. » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:05 pm

I'm not sure the homeless guy has any idea what happened. If they stick to the way it was shown on the episode, Billy came out first. The homeless guy says another man came out and his clothes were on fire, then came the explosion. But in the scene there were no flames UNTIL the explosion. Then what? Did Adam just scream outloud, "I am going home now?" Not likely - so what is the homeless man's interpretation of home. Seems like he would mean to his eternal home.

IndyFan

Postby IndyFan » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:26 am

I never considered the possibility that 'home' for Adam could be Kansas or the 'eternal home'. So maybe these 2 characters made it out of the SUV in the reverse order. They never did show who staggered out of the car first. Hoping this s/l gets rolling now....

mom chez

Postby mom chez » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:32 am

Enough all ready. It's sink or swim time. Put the recast on the screen so we can determine whether the show will revive itself or collapse from within.

zoltan

Postby zoltan » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:58 am

Quote IndyFan: The homeless man said the second person who crawled out of the car was 'going home'. That sounds like Billy and I think the first one out was actually Adam. That would be great as Adam would be in better shape.....not lying around too long in the snow. Can't wait till Adam shows up....

That's not the way I remember it!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”