who is really annoying you

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

who is really annoying you

Postby marythomas » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:45 am

it a toss up between lily and esmeralda .they both get on my nerves ,but today it was esmeralda .on the canadian show she shows up at the club and keeps kissing devon in front of his family then again when hilary shows up,the she talks to hilary about her and devon getting closer.i thought shut up allreay esmeralda.hilary is already uptight about the two of you without you reminding her that devon is yours .esmeralda always grabbing ahold on him like he mine and i own him that is so annoying ,then lily today all smiles when she sees how esmeralda is showing affection towards devon and how cute it is, because she dont want him with hilary.then getting mad at hilary when she brings up about he buissness trip jack want her and neil to go to, has a fight with hilary in front of them all and goes and says this is my project not yours ill have to talk to jack about this and storms off

Suzy R

Re: who is really annoying you

Postby Suzy R » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:41 am

Lily, Esmeralda, new Billy, Billy not getting arrested for firing his gun/kidnapping, Kelly, no word from the police about the body of Adam being found or not (who it was in the car), the jewelry box mystery, Sharon keeping secrets, open story lines that go on beyond two months, Kevin and Chloe. Just to name a few...

Ruby and Teddy

Postby Ruby and Teddy » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:45 am

By ALL means Leslie! She irritates me to no end. She’s an empty shell with no personality, no emotions, has nothing to say, and frankly, I think she has no talent. What is it about her that Neil (or any man) would fall in love with? Bring Dru back and let’s get some action going.

Postby IndyFan » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:50 am

Neil annoys me the most right now because he keeps hounding Leslie to change her mind. Enough already!

Postby Charlus » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:50 am

NuAbby, NuBilly & especially Courtney.

FL senior fan

Postby FL senior fan » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:03 am

* Lilly the overbearing wrench
* New-Billy the whinny screw-up
* Esmiralda the Gold-digging Model

Postby SLEUTH » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:10 am

Sharon: her head bobbing and deer in the headlight looks make me want to slap her.
Billy (the new one): He needs to realize he is NO longer playing the role of a teenager.
Lily: Come on sweetie, you are not a b!tch, you are not intimidating--go back to being Ms. Sweet Giggles.
Nick: Really? I didn't think it possible for any one person to be as stupid as you.

And one more, Kelly: Who cares? Nothing interesting about you.

Postby BobbiSox » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:21 am

Nicki, who hatched an egg and walked away, and now wants to play 'mommy' and everyone in her family is supposed to play along. Neil, who thinks he can bully Leslie into marriage. Vicki who is flirting with disaster (BTW, where is little Johnny?) Oh, everyone is annoying. >(

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:31 am

I don't like Esmeralda at all!She's so catty with everyone,and only wants Devon's money!I am sure of it!!

Postby Savoy » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:34 am

Chloe, Neil, Leslie, Abby, Devon.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”