Way to go Stitch & Dylan well said!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
tricia98

Way to go Stitch & Dylan well said!!

Postby tricia98 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:34 pm

I love how stitch put Billy in his place today, well said! ;) Billy always running his mouth not stopping to shut up and realizing that HE IS the problem for his marriage falling apart. He is so wrapped in this kiss btwn stitchoria to put a bandage on his screw ups and feel innocent. I loved dylan too while he was in the middle and says the same thing after stitch leaves " stop worrying about yourself and think about Victoria because she's who's important since your the one that SCREWED UP!!" Way to go stitch and dylan, woo hoo!! :))

tricia98

Re: Way to go Stitch & Dylan well said!!

Postby tricia98 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:37 pm

Plus the writers should write more scenes in the gym with Stitch and Dylan in their muscle shirts, yummo.. ultimate eye candy! :-)

janetb

Postby janetb » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:43 pm

Billy wants to play the victim now because Victoria kissed Stitch. That way he can blame everybody else and not himself. Billy is still a spoiled brat who refuses to grow up and be responsible for his actions and accept the consequences.

Karl127

Postby Karl127 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:19 pm

It's about time someone told Billy how it is. He's always so quick to pass the blame on to someone else, he needs to grow up! I loved this scene as much as I loved the scene where Adam lays partial blame for Delia dying on Billy. No doubt Billy will go back to drinking and gambling soon.

FL senior fan

Postby FL senior fan » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:21 pm

NO, Stitch didn't go far enough with Billy-Boy.
He should have punched his lights out!!
Billy HAD SEX, Vikki/Stitch kissed.
I can't wait for Victor to find out what's going on with Victoria/Billy-Boy.

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:39 pm

Stitch was right when he told Billy that he needs to shut up and take care of his mess. He is the one who screwed up not Vicki. She was so understanding with him when Delia died and he is the one who stepped out on her.

I thought Dylan was great being "brotherly" for Vicki. :D

The guy walking behind them a couple of times was hilarious. The look on his face as if he was afraid of getting caught in the middle. made me :-)

ericlizafan

Postby ericlizafan » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:18 pm

Not a fan of Stitch, but him and Dylan gave Billy some good advice. I hope he takes it.

zoltan

Postby zoltan » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:09 am

So true. I love Stitch and Dylan's friendship.

AdamPhan

Postby AdamPhan » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:01 pm

This whole b.s. S/L will only make Victor do a "I told you so" to Victoria.

zoltan

Postby zoltan » Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:19 pm

Quote tricia98: I love how stitch put Billy in his place today, well said! ;) Billy always running his mouth not stopping to shut up and realizing that HE IS the problem for his marriage falling apart. He is so wrapped in this kiss btwn stitchoria to put a bandage on his screw ups and feel innocent. I loved dylan too while he was in the middle and says the same thing after stitch leaves " stop worrying about yourself and think about Victoria because she's who's important since your the one that SCREWED UP!!" Way to go stitch and dylan, woo hoo!! :))

It's funny that Stitch was a tag along for Dylan. But Stitch has become the more popular character.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”