twitter talk

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
velocity

Re: twitter talk

Postby velocity » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:35 pm

Oh wow! thanks for letting us know Phyllis will be back, maybe I will start watching again. It's so boring. This show will start hopping again with Phyllis in the house. It will be a GOOD DAY when she exposes the dirty blond, good day indeed!

vet1983

Postby vet1983 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:08 am

Quote Sinny: yep and she knows what she is talking about.. I am going to believe her over some fan that hate Phyllis.. Phyllis is coming back YIPPPeeeee

I agree she has no reason to give Phyllis fans false hope

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:42 am

Quote velocity: Oh wow! thanks for letting us know Phyllis will be back, maybe I will start watching again. It's so boring. This show will start hopping again with Phyllis in the house. It will be a GOOD DAY when she exposes the dirty blond, good day indeed!

tickety boo isn't it. I am so pumped that they are bringing Phyllis back.. the show has been lacking. We need a good strong actor to take over that role. She has been missed so much by so many. I mean look how much talk she gets and she hasn't even been seen on screen in months..

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:27 am

Quote Sinny: on twitter today it is being said that they are writing an explosive return for PHYLLIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw this yesterday too! This is thrilling news! I'm even cautiously optimistic for a good recast in this case. This regime seems to do better in the actress department as far as recasts are concerned. I'm sure they realize they need a strong actress to play this role.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:36 am

Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Sinny: on twitter today it is being said that they are writing an explosive return for PHYLLIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw this yesterday too! This is thrilling news! I'm even cautiously optimistic for a good recast in this case. This regime seems to do better in the actress department as far as recasts are concerned. I'm sure they realize they need a strong actress to play this role.

This just made my day yesterday when I read it.. and on twitter it was such a fun day.. many phyllis fans are pumped about this.. I don't even care how long it takes.. I do think it would be great if Shick was about to get married and Phyllis got to stop the wedding.. that would be fun. :)

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:40 am

Quote Sinny:
Quote Homesick Cajun:

This just made my day yesterday when I read it.. and on twitter it was such a fun day.. many phyllis fans are pumped about this.. I don't even care how long it takes.. I do think it would be great if Shick was about to get married and Phyllis got to stop the wedding.. that would be fun. :)

That would certainly be soapy. Wedding interruptions are a soap staple anyway so I'm good with that too!

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:04 am

Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Sinny:
Quote Homesick Cajun:

That would certainly be soapy. Wedding interruptions are a soap staple anyway so I'm good with that too!

I can hear it now.. Does anyone have reasons why this pair should not be married..

PHYLLIS comes in screaming I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. hands flying and mouth a yapping.. go phyllis go.. get her..

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:06 am

Quote Sinny:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Sinny:
Quote Homesick Cajun:

I can hear it now.. Does anyone have reasons why this pair should not be married..

PHYLLIS comes in screaming I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. hands flying and mouth a yapping.. go phyllis go.. get her..

You just made me spit out my tea laughing! That's perfect! I'll tune back in for that! Love it! :-)

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:14 am

Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Sinny:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Sinny:
Quote Homesick Cajun:

You just made me spit out my tea laughing! That's perfect! I'll tune back in for that! Love it! :-)

LOL: I love crazy mouthy opinionated Phyllis.. that is what drew me to the character.. she is hell on wheels and for me that is the best kind of soap character.. I love that she will do or say anything.. and I love that she is over the top with her passion..she is a passionate kind of character.. she loves hard when she loves and she hates just as hard. I love love love that about her.. and as much as I grew to hate phick... anything to drive sharon crazy would be good for me.

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:23 am

Also want our Phyllis back!YAY!!Hope it is going to be Michelle Stafford though!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”