Dylan's "mother" and "father" . NOT.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
BobbiSox

Dylan's "mother" and "father" . NOT.

Postby BobbiSox » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:31 am

All of a sudden Dylan has forgotten about the two people who took him in and raised him and loved him. He called them his mom and dad. Now he is referring to Ian as his father and Nicki as him mother. What an ingrate! And soooo disrespectful. Ian was a sperm donor, and Nicki was an incubator, so how does that qualify them as mother and father? Disgusting. Maybe he see's where his bread may be buttered. Could it be he is not as dumb as he looks?

Joy T

Re: Dylan's

Postby Joy T » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:20 am

Hey Bobbi,

Dylan needs to take lessons from big Daddy on how to dress for success before he is hauled off to jail by the REAL Daddy. I still think Paul will be revealed as Daddy. He and Dylan dress and act alike. Hell, they even look alike.
:-)

lvsdasnow

Postby lvsdasnow » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:27 am

Dylan is always mentioning his parents. The people that raised him. His mother lied to him and he doesn't understand why she would do that to him all his life.
Dylan has also told Ian many times that he is not his dad and also to not call him son.
He, Dylan, has also said he excepts that fact that Nikki is his bio mother but he only see's his Mom and Dad that raised him as his parents. He stated it is getting easier to except Nikki as his real mother.

Ontarian

Postby Ontarian » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:08 am

He accepts Ian and Nikki as his biological parents, but will always call the parents that raised and loved him Mom and Dad, his true parents.

zoltan

Postby zoltan » Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:47 pm

Who knows who Dylan's parents are at this point.

Soap Fan+

Postby Soap Fan+ » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:48 pm

Quote zoltan: Who knows who Dylan's parents are at this point.

LOL.

Tina8810

Postby Tina8810 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:58 pm

Quote Joy T: Hey Bobbi,

Dylan needs to take lessons from big Daddy on how to dress for success before he is hauled off to jail by the REAL Daddy. I still think Paul will be revealed as Daddy. He and Dylan dress and act alike. Hell, they even look alike.
:-)

I was hoping that Paul would be Dylan's father but I honestly see no resemblance there :( Paul & Nikki are both blond, Dylan is dark haired like Ian.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”