Speculation - Ian gets killed

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Leele30

Speculation - Ian gets killed

Postby Leele30 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:46 pm

I'm thinking Ian gets off'ed by either Dylan, Nick, or maybe even the cra cra little girl Faith. Someone is going to snap. Hey maybe it will be Nicky again...this would be like murder #2 now?? It's the only reason I can think why the writers zipped through the whole Ian getting close to Summer story line. Thoughts?

Pastfifty

Re: Speculation - Ian gets killed

Postby Pastfifty » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:49 pm

Quote Leele30: I'm thinking Ian gets off'ed by either Dylan, Nick, or maybe even the cra cra little girl Faith. Someone is going to snap. Hey maybe it will be Nicky again...this would be like murder #2 now?? It's the only reason I can think why the writers zipped through the whole Ian getting close to Summer story line. Thoughts?

I thought the same thing. Ian was doomed from day one. I'm not sure 'who' will do the deed, but I'm sure we will all blame someone other then the real killer.

How about that Ray Wise today, huh? What a creepy Ian!

Tuttifruiti

Postby Tuttifruiti » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:54 pm

Maybe Paul will kill him and get away with it because he's chief of police. He felt bad that he couldn't protect Nikki from Ian Ward in the cult so he'll make sure he does now.

Leele30

Postby Leele30 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:02 pm

Good one with predicting Paul. I just have a feeling about Faith...there's a lot of focus on her right now. That look Ian gave the camera today was pure evil! He is after more than money with that look!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”