I have a Question re Nikki, Paul & Ian

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

I have a Question re Nikki, Paul & Ian

Postby Lee4748 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:12 pm

Was Nikki dating Paul when she was raped by Ian? Back in that time period how was she certain Dylan was Ian 's father if she was hitting the sheets with her boyfriend Paul at the same time?

Re: I have a Question re Nikki, Paul & Ian

Postby Paggie » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:05 pm

In terms of actual show history Paul wasn't dating Nikki at the time of the cult. They were close friends but no longer friends with benefits. Nikki was officially (although I think unhappily) married to Greg Foster at that time.

But who knows - the writers could rewrite anything. They've already created Ian Ward who never existed back then so I guess they could even rewrite events to make Paul Dylan's father if they decided to.

Re: I have a Question re Nikki, Paul & Ian

Postby Gramma2five » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:23 pm

I thought Nikki was dating Paul when they were in the cult. The way I recall is that is when Paul gave Nikki the venereal disease! I dont remember Nikki marrying Greg Foster til after the cult. I could have it all screwed up too, it was probably 25 yrs ago. I was hoping that Dylan would end up being Pauls son as well. When they first started this storyline I thought that was where it was headed.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”