Arrest for Chloe but not Billy?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Blue 501

Re: Arrest for Chloe but not Billy?

Postby Blue 501 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:28 pm

Quote scgananny:
Quote Lacy2014:
Quote scgananny: As much as I detest Chloe, at least she wasn't armed with a gun. They haven't even questioned him really. He is such a a cry baby!

Chloe kidnapped a baby that was not hers.

Oh,I totally agree. I hope they lock her up and throw away the key. Chelsea should have punched her when she opened the door in Paris.

Not while she was holding the baby. But Chloe needs to be in a hospital for the criminally insane & get mandatory therapy until she gets over thinking she is entitled to take Chelsea's child.

Damsel29

Postby Damsel29 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:45 pm

Quote Blue 501:
Quote scgananny:
Quote Lacy2014:
Quote scgananny: As much as I detest Chloe, at least she wasn't armed with a gun. They haven't even questioned him really. He is such a a cry baby!

Oh,I totally agree. I hope they lock her up and throw away the key. Chelsea should have punched her when she opened the door in Paris.

Not while she was holding the baby. But Chloe needs to be in a hospital for the criminally insane & get mandatory therapy until she gets over thinking she is entitled to take Chelsea's child.

Maybe if they would have done that with Sharon when she lost Cassie, she wouldn't be where she is today. She should have been committed for the criminally insane a long time ago.

I don't think that Chloe needs to be in a mental hospital. She isn't as sick as Sharon but she should be getting some intense grief counseling to make sense of what happened and how it all happened in an instant.

TwoOfEach

Postby TwoOfEach » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:28 pm

If Chloe is sick, she should be compelled to get therapy--even if that means in a sanitarium.

If she is not mentally broken enough to need intensive mental health care, then she should serve the time for kidnapping.

APRIL JOY

Postby APRIL JOY » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:51 am

Chloe Will most likely have to see a doctor and she might have to stay away from Connor and Chelsea.she will get the help she needs .Kevin loves her but he isn't helping her by lying or not saying anything .Billy was wrong but a good lawyer could get him off.but with this new Billy I wish he would go away.I don't like him.he isn't right for the role.he would have been great for Noah role before they found the one they have now.both Billy and Chloe need help .

IndyFan

Postby IndyFan » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:00 am

I am looking forward to seeing Chloe get arrested and then, hopefully the help she really needs.
Billy has not been arrested because he and Adam were simply going for a scenic drive, don't you know?

Feliciena

Postby Feliciena » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:27 am

Quote IndyFan: I am looking forward to seeing Chloe get arrested and then, hopefully the help she really needs.
Billy has not been arrested because he and Adam were simply going for a scenic drive, don't you know?

I was shocked finding out Chloe gets arrested because I thought it will be the same as Billy, no punishment. Billy should have been arrested & Chloe needs help.

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:28 am

Chloe needs help!!I agree,and should get it,not jail!!I can't see why Billy never gets in trouble either!!

Lacy2014

Postby Lacy2014 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:17 am

Quote scgananny:
Quote Lacy2014:

Chelsea should handed the baby to Victor and than pow right in the kisser.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”