Cady McClain in as new Kelly/paired with Jack

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Lee4748

Cady McClain in as new Kelly/paired with Jack

Postby Lee4748 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:26 pm

According to Michael Fairman, today, Cady McClain will be taking over the role of Kelly and the plans are to match her and Jack up as a couple.

Joy T

Re: Cady McClain in as new Kelly/paired with Jack

Postby Joy T » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:33 pm

Hi Lee,

As soon as I read that Cady was taking over the role of Kelly, I just knew that she would be paired with Jack.

I was so hoping that a recast for Phyllis or better yet, MS was coming back to smiling Jack. :-)

ajsp35801

Postby ajsp35801 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:10 pm

We will never see Phyllis again. Not with a name like Cady McClain on the show with PB.

janetb

Postby janetb » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:15 pm

Quote Lee4748: According to Michael Fairman, today, Cady McClain will be taking over the role of Kelly and the plans are to match her and Jack up as a couple.

Jack with the woman who slept with his brother. That will make for some uncomfortable family occasions. Why can't they put Jack with someone new to GC who hasn't already been involved with someone else.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:18 pm

Quote janetb:
Quote Lee4748: According to Michael Fairman, today, Cady McClain will be taking over the role of Kelly and the plans are to match her and Jack up as a couple.

Jack with the woman who slept with his brother. That will make for some uncomfortable family occasions. Why can't they put Jack with someone new to GC who hasn't already been involved with someone else.

I feel exactly the same way. Why does he have to settle for Billy's leftovers? Plus the fact that I can't stand her, Jack deserves better.

BuggyforBilly

Postby BuggyforBilly » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:48 pm

Quote villyforever55:
Quote janetb:

I feel exactly the same way. Why does he have to settle for Billy's leftovers? Plus the fact that I can't stand her, Jack deserves better.

Ditto here. I know that they pass each other around like a beer in a frat house, but that's disgusting to take up with your brother's mistress. Geez .... Oh, and when the truth comes out that she's really Dee-Dee's murderer ... oops! Interesting twist - would be she got pregnant by Billy from their little 'indiscretion.' Just sayin'

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:49 pm

i don't know her at all. I will have to google her and see if I know her.

TFP!

janetb

Postby janetb » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:57 pm

Is there proof now that Kelly hit Delia ? I must have missed that.

CaptPicard

Postby CaptPicard » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:58 pm

I have always been a fan of Cady McClain so I hope she will have a decent storyline as NuKelly

Sunny1983

Postby Sunny1983 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:09 pm

That is awesome news! I loved Cady on As The World Turns when she played Roseanna Cabot. Now if Y & R could lure Roger Howarth away from GH to play Adam.....

Return to “The Young and the Restless”