Ex-AMC's Cady McClain Recast as Kelly Andrews

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Re: Ex-AMC's Cady McClain Recast as Kelly Andrews

Postby reng » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:00 am

I'm not familiar with the actress, but just saw some pictures. She looks way older than Kelly — more like Diane. I suppose this will work if they pair her with Jack, but why not just bring in someone else for that if Phyllis isn't coming back? Must all the men on this show sleep with the women their brothers have slept with?

Joy T

Postby Joy T » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:13 am

I agree with the post who saw Kelly's reaction to Billy when he told her that Adam confessed to hit/run. She hung her head in shame and said, he confessed? A big tear was then wiped.

Recast or no recast, I think writers are sitting it up for Kelly to be driver. Cady M portrayed sweet Dixie on AMC and Roxanna as rich business woman on ATWT but still very like able.

I think they will allow Jack to fall in love with her and as usual, it will be revealed that she was the driver. Jack will once again be devastated. They have NEVER written a long term love interest for Jack so here we go again..

If Cady M. is popular as Kelly, the story will be written as totally an accident with her walking away free as a bird!

Who CARES, just bring back Adam Newman!

Postby jb4me » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:38 am

I liked Cady on As the World Turns. I don't like the Kelly character at all, hate to see Cady cast in this role, why not as Phyllis? Hopefully they will "redeem" Kelly if she is to be paired with Jack, Cady does have a much classier appearance than the present Kelly, she and Jack will look good together,IMO.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”