OMG!!! RUMOURS AND SPECULATIONS (NOT SPOILERS)!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
clicquot1

Re: OMG!!! RUMOURS AND SPECULATIONS (NOT SPOILERS)!!

Postby clicquot1 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:45 pm

Quote hubbardfan: I wasn't watching regularly, I just remember that Nikki was married to Jack for awhile and he basically RAISED Nick and Victoria! I heard that Jack & Nikki lost a baby, but I have no idea when Nick was conceived or by who, but I'D LOVE IT IF AFTER ALL THIS TIME, NEITHER NICK OR VICTORIA WERE VICTOR'S KIDS! Then he'd have NO ONE!!! and Nikki could recapture her brains and leave him! :D

Nick was conceived in 1988 when Nicktor were divorcing and by the time Nikki was ready to deliver she went out of town so really it would be very easy for Nick to have even been switched at birth if tptb wanted to go that way!

Or, have Mark Mergerone or Jack be the baby daddy instead of Vic!

But really Nick was a lot like Jack because he was raised as an over-indulged, spoiled, entitled son of a wealthy man just like Jack was!

Hence, the similairites!

clicquot1

Postby clicquot1 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:48 pm

Quote xseannax: So Jack wouldn't be Summer's daddy but granddaddy. Kyle would be her uncle. Sharon will still have bedded father and son just in a different form. Mind melting!

And so would Phyllis!

ericlizafan

Postby ericlizafan » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:48 pm

Interesting, but I still think Summer is Jack's.

Soapbaby71

Postby Soapbaby71 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:52 pm

Not sure if someone has answered your question (didn't read all).Ok,here goes...Vic cheated on Nikki with Ashley. He left Nikki for Ashley. Nikki ended up with Jack. Ashley was preggy by Vic. Nikki later rubbed it in to Ash that she and Victor had been together and oh, I am preggie. Ashley miscarried. Victor then went after Nikki again. It was always assumed that Nick was Victor's.

Bedfordshire2010

Postby Bedfordshire2010 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:53 pm

Quote clicquot1:
Quote Bedfordshire2010: I can't believe this rumors someone confirm PLEASE! Sharon once again goes free. Summer is actually an ABBOT and not a NEWMAN. I guess Shick wins after all! There is no love child for Phick.

But the greatest intrigue sets in when Nick is revealed as Not a Newman but an Abbot. This is Hilarious and freaking crazy!!! Rumors claim the writers uses this paternity storyline to set in a new reveal that although Sharon changed the results it actually helped make a big reveal that Phyllis and Nick's kids are all Abbots not Newman's. This will kill victor!

I didn't watch Y&R from the beginning! How was Nick conceived? Was Nikki Involved with Jack or His father before Nick was conceived? Because somehow speculations and rumors seem to suggest that the Writers want to make Nick an Abbot from John Abbot. I REALLY DON'T BELEIVE THIS AT ALL! I just can't begin to imagine how this affects the show! OMG! This must be so not true. Has anyone heard this before? Coz this is a bombshell if it ever happens on our screens. Could this explain why Nick is so different from the Newman's? If Nick is not a Newman what is His use to the Soap? So Jack/Billy/Nick are brothers? Some speculations and rumors are just priceless. Does anyone know anything about this PLEASE?

So, if Sharon actually "changed" the results to Jack & Jack is the baby daddy then all Sharon did was change them back to who the baby daddy actually is and someone else "changed" the results first or she never even changed them!

And, as far as John Abbott being the baby daddy!

Nope, no way I won't even go there is absurd!

But Jack or Mark Mergerone could easily have been Nick's father even though on screen there was no sex scene at the time Nick was conceived!

I myself have speculated many times on this MB during 2008-2009 and then some that this could be true if tptb wanted it so!

As, far as Victoria being an ABBOTT that;s ridic cause then she owuld have been banging her half-brother all this time!

So, NOPE soaps have enough "psuedo-incest without actually having halfsies marry & bang for years!

Oh, and Nikki & Victor were divorcing when Nick was conceived and they banged once and when the time came for Nick's birth Nikki was conviently out of town so there could've even been a switch and Nikki not even "know"
it!

excellent post! Remember the first test did not confirmed who the dad was, Nick merely played God. As for the second one, the writers will seem to make it look as though Sharon never changed anything! It her mind playing games on her! Plane and Simple Summer was always an Abbot. But because she will bring it up they will want to do another test on Jack and Nick. And while all hoping to get a result focusing on summer's paternity, Nick's paternity will come to light! That they are both brothers that is why the original test was not very clear as to who the father really was. Stitch seems to be involved a lot in this storyline as well apparently. I just hope all these is true. Some rumors can be extreme!

clicquot1

Postby clicquot1 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:54 pm

Quote Bedfordshire2010:
Quote xseannax: So Jack wouldn't be Summer's daddy but granddaddy. Kyle would be her uncle. Sharon will still have bedded father and son just in a different form. Mind melting!

Mind Melting indeed! Just that Summer remains Jack's kid- Love Child of Phack. So Nick's Sister. Yes Sharon would have beded Nick's father or grand father in case Nikki had anything to do with John Abbot. This will even make Sharon look worst! She is not redeemable end of discussion. I just can't believe this until I see it on screen.

LMBO! So, now Sharon bedded John Abbott when did that happen?

Nikki was not even in a s/l with John Abbott and now she banged him?

Both Phyllis & Sharon banged Jack(Phyllis first and later married him & lost a baby with him)and then Sharon banged and married him!

And both women banged & married and had kids with Nick on screen but Sharon is the one who is not redeemable!

So, the same ole same ole Sharon is condemed for this but not Phyllis! LMBO!

Bedfordshire2010

Postby Bedfordshire2010 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:55 pm

Quote clicquot1:
Quote hubbardfan: I wasn't watching regularly, I just remember that Nikki was married to Jack for awhile and he basically RAISED Nick and Victoria! I heard that Jack & Nikki lost a baby, but I have no idea when Nick was conceived or by who, but I'D LOVE IT IF AFTER ALL THIS TIME, NEITHER NICK OR VICTORIA WERE VICTOR'S KIDS! Then he'd have NO ONE!!! and Nikki could recapture her brains and leave him! :D

Couldn't agree more- there are more similarities between nick and jack than nick and victor. May be Bell was heading that road after all?

Nick was conceived in 1988 when Nicktor were divorcing and by the time Nikki was ready to deliver she went out of town so really it would be very easy for Nick to have even been switched at birth if tptb wanted to go that way!

Or, have Mark Mergerone or Jack be the baby daddy instead of Vic!

But really Nick was a lot like Jack because he was raised as an over-indulged, spoiled, entitled son of a wealthy man just like Jack was!

Hence, the similairites!

clicquot1

Postby clicquot1 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:56 pm

Quote Bedfordshire2010:
Quote greengrass: I remember when Victoria was born Victor had a DNA test done to make sure Victoria was his.But you all know how Victor is with DNA tests,he has them turn out the way he wants them too.So I wouldn't be surprised if Victoria and Nick weren't Victor's.Matter of fact I would love it.

Hilarious! This whole soap needs paternity test remakes for all the characters! This also makes Nikki very similar to Sharon I must say!

And Phyllis as there was a DNA test for both Daniel and Summer!

Bedfordshire2010

Postby Bedfordshire2010 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:58 pm

Quote Soapbaby71: Not sure if someone has answered your question (didn't read all).Ok,here goes...Vic cheated on Nikki with Ashley. He left Nikki for Ashley. Nikki ended up with Jack. Ashley was preggy by Vic. Nikki later rubbed it in to Ash that she and Victor had been together and oh, I am preggie. Ashley miscarried. Victor then went after Nikki again. It was always assumed that Nick was Victor's.

Thanks so much! More and more it seems to me the rumors might be right after all the writers are heading that road for sure!

roseofsharon1942

Postby roseofsharon1942 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:59 pm

Well, at least Victor knows Adam was his child. Hope was an angel. I have stated that I wanted this to be true for some time. Victor might even know that Nicholas isn't his, just so Jack couldn't be his father. This would be the big twist of all time and the audience won't be able to stay away.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”