ADAM IS ALIVE - Auditions Are On

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
shygirl64

ADAM IS ALIVE - Auditions Are On

Postby shygirl64 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:45 am

According to RADARONLINE auditions are beginning to replace Michael Muhney's character Adam. Someone without an attitude, chip on their shoulder or acting like a diva. It will be interesting how the story line will evolve with a face change.

oldiesoaper60

Re: ADAM IS ALIVE - Auditions Are On

Postby oldiesoaper60 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:02 am

Sounds like a boring person. Can a boring person be an effectual actor? An Adam with no hubris won't be worth watching!!

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:18 am

Quote shygirl64: According to RADARONLINE auditions are beginning to replace Michael Muhney's character Adam. Someone without an attitude, chip on their shoulder or acting like a diva. It will be interesting how the story line will evolve with a face change.

I assume you are referring to the actor himself? If so, then I wholeheartedly welcome him. I prefer an actor in the role who can check his ego at the door and ACT the "role" of someone with attitude.

Soap Fan+

Postby Soap Fan+ » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:22 am

Quote shygirl64: According to RADARONLINE auditions are beginning to replace Michael Muhney's character Adam. Someone without an attitude, chip on their shoulder or acting like a diva. It will be interesting how the story line will evolve with a face change.

That is the perfect description of Adam.

Nutty Nancy

Postby Nutty Nancy » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:46 am

And someone who won't threaten EB"s place in the heart of fans. Then he might be able to stick around.

Bresean

Postby Bresean » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:49 am

A man acting like a "DIVA"????? 8) ,this I find so funny. I never seen MM act like a DIVA. I never heard of a man being referred to, as a DIVA, only women....hahahahahahahaha.Makes no sense to me. ~)

ChuloEspana

Postby ChuloEspana » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:56 am

We all knew Adam wasn't dead. They told us that and that the actor would be replaced.

I wonder who they'll pick.

Layngel

Postby Layngel » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:59 am

Glad the auditions are starting. Hope to see Adam back soon.

jjprior

Postby jjprior » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:04 am

Great loved the character. Now if we could just get rid of the actor who plays Abby. She does not suit the role and I can't stand watching her. Also BRING Phyllis back. Billy and Vic need to split; come on now how many times does he get to screw around on her before she sends him packing?

maja

Postby maja » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:06 am

Quote Bresean:

A man acting like a "DIVA"????? 8) ,this I find so funny. I never seen MM act like a DIVA. I never heard of a man being referred to, as a DIVA, only women....hahahahahahahaha.Makes no sense to me. ~)

I guess we can say EB was the biggest "diva" of them all since how many times have we heard this man biotch and complain and threaten to quit when contract negotiations weren't going his way.Also wasn't Adam suppose to have a chip on his shoulder or are you talking about MM, your OP is confusing.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”