SPOILER for tomorrow's Can show..

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
rediculous

SPOILER for tomorrow's Can show..

Postby rediculous » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:02 pm

Ian Ward smiles as he sends the picture of him and Summer to Nikki, as she receives it she is shocked, Oh no, not Summer, she says to herself..this will be seen on Tuesday's Can show, Wednesday's US show..

valleycliffe

Re: SPOILER for tomorrow's Can show..

Postby valleycliffe » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:07 pm

LOLOL i see he's pulling a "victor"....

he will blackmail nikki into letting him into her life again or he will stay in summers.... ;)

get out your white dress nikki, and don't forget the flowers, beads and tambourine...

ChuloEspana

Postby ChuloEspana » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Quote valleycliffe: LOLOL i see he's pulling a "victor"....

he will blackmail nikki into letting him into her life again or he will stay in summers.... ;)

get out your white dress nikki, and don't forget the flowers, beads and tambourine...

Yes! And that is also how Nick and Dylan find out about Summer knowing Ian.

Nikki75

Postby Nikki75 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:25 pm

Thanks for the spoiler! It took a dang selfie for Nikki to see what was happening right in front of her! ~)

Layngel

Postby Layngel » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:26 pm

Thanks Red, as always love your posts! Oh I can't believe he did that! Yuck.

Bedfordshire2010

Postby Bedfordshire2010 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:30 pm

Quote rediculous: Ian Ward smiles as he sends the picture of him and Summer to Nikki, as she receives it she is shocked, Oh no, not Summer, she says to herself..this will be seen on Tuesday's Can show, Wednesday's US show..

I really feel for Nikki considering her illness. But I think this Ian Character could be a rivalry interest with Victor Newman. As for summer, the character is sweet but always makes wrong decisions like her mom.

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:42 pm

Nikki's an idiot! She should of told Victor about him and not her punk of a son Nicholass!

Summer really has some low self esteem to be poising up with some "so called" life coach.....smh

bikette

Postby bikette » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:47 pm

Thanks Red. I hope this at least lights a fire under her azz to TELL Victor. Plus if everyone is so worried about Ian being in town then why haven't they warned the rest of the family (Summer/Faith's mom,Sharon/Noah) to stay away from Ian?

daisy1984

Postby daisy1984 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:55 pm

Quote KeepingItReal: Nikki's an idiot! She should of told Victor about him and not her punk of a son Nicholass!

Summer really has some low self esteem to be poising up with some "so called" life coach.....smh

Summer is really not very bright to have gone into counseling sessions with some guy she ran into in the park.

FL senior fan

Postby FL senior fan » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:04 pm

Quote rediculous: Ian Ward smiles as he sends the picture of him and Summer to Nikki, as she receives it she is shocked, Oh no, not Summer, she says to herself..this will be seen on Tuesday's Can show, Wednesday's US show..

-----------
Well, what is dumb a@@ Nikki gonna do now, since she didn't tell Victor? I hope she immediately shows Nick and he goes to kick butt and rescue a very stupid young adult Summer.
I bet Ian uses hypnosis on his young "prey"! Interesting, let's see IF Nikki talks to Jack (assumed real Father) about all this. I don't understand why he'd even think of blackmail....all she'd have to do is go to Paul and say he is threatening her and summer and asking for blackmail money to leave them alone. Let's see how stupid Summer and Nikki will be in this storyline.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”