Why hasn't Nikki told Victor that Ian is in town?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
janetb

Re: Why hasn't Nikki told Victor that Ian is in town?

Postby janetb » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:29 pm

Quote IndyFan: Nikki seems to want to keep the Ian Ward/Dylan part of her life separate from Victor because of Victor's over-the-top actions. Victor doesn't like Dylan to start with - he will blame Dylan for Ian coming to town. That's the only reason I can think of....

I agree. Victor doesn't like Dylan and doesn't want him anywhere around Nikki . He'll just go after him for bringing Ian Ward to GC.

SilverQueen

Postby SilverQueen » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:33 am

ITA Ditto. Victor hasn't got involved because Nikki hasn't mentioned any of this stuff to her husband who should've been the first she told and with all his power, he would've taken care of it and put an end to it promptly but maybe she doesn't want Victor to hate Dylan anymore than he does knowing dude's in town because of Dylan his son. Vic needs to get over the fact that Dylan is Nikkis'son whether he likes it or not and start supporting Nikki in that way. Nikki had to accept Adam when he first came and she didn't like him but was there for Victor. Vic is too busy controlling his kids lives to pay any mind to his own wife as he should be doing instead. When does he have any time to work? ~) ;) Vic tells Nikki the kids are none of HER business when they very much her business too. >( It's none of his business if you want to get technical about it. He's always sticking his nosy nose in all his childrens business like they're still kids. You're killing me Vic.

Mich921

Postby Mich921 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:45 am

I thought she told him he had come to the ranch?? Or was it she just told Nick?

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:38 pm

Quote IndyFan: Nikki seems to want to keep the Ian Ward/Dylan part of her life separate from Victor because of Victor's over-the-top actions. Victor doesn't like Dylan to start with - he will blame Dylan for Ian coming to town. That's the only reason I can think of....

IA. She's protecting her son. Victor is just hateful.

Gideon58

Postby Gideon58 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:48 pm

Until I saw this thread, I didn't even realize that Nikki hadn't told Victor yet. It is kind of odd that she hasn't mentioned it to him, maybe she's afraid of Victor's reaction. But Genoa City is such a small town, how is it that Ian and Victor haven't run into each other yet?

Nikki75

Postby Nikki75 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:37 pm

Nikki must be blind! How hasn't she caught on to the life coach craps. Annoying

Layngel

Postby Layngel » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:39 pm

^^I am in the same boat. I didn't even know that she had not told him 8)

Nikki75

Postby Nikki75 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:42 pm

does Nikki even know that Victor went to Paris

Layngel

Postby Layngel » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:44 pm

Quote Nikki75: does Nikki even know that Victor went to Paris

She seems not to. She said to Summer and Faith the other day that he was away on business but she felt it was over grief of Adam and needing to get away. I don't know if she was just saying that though.

Nikki75

Postby Nikki75 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:45 pm

I find it very odd but she has not told Victor about ian and yet she's frightened everyday and it doesn't seem that she knows that hes in paris very odd relationship

Return to “The Young and the Restless”