Sharon/Nick/pod Cassie...Can Spoiler

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
rediculous

Sharon/Nick/pod Cassie...Can Spoiler

Postby rediculous » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:11 pm

Nick is staying the night on the sofa at Sharon's, they realize it is their wedding anniversary, podCassie sneaks into the cottage, she listens to them talk..she rolls her eyes at some of their conversations...there is flashbacks of their wedding day..Sharon says she loves her little cottage as much today as she did back then when Nick surprised her with it, Nick says we were able to get through everything here, all the ups and downs, until Cassie died, this seems to jolt podCassie..later she is on the phone with Victor telling him she couldn't get the secret from Sharon because Nick is spending the night, Victor wants her to get on it fast..

frostysmygirl

Re: Sharon/Nick/pod Cassie...Can Spoiler

Postby frostysmygirl » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:19 pm

Thanks Red it sounds fantastic aw its there anniversary. After all these years of being together and apart they still remember it.

marshal

Postby marshal » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:20 pm

Its always great to see scenes of the past with these two love birds. Thanks for spoiler Re

YR2013

Postby YR2013 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:23 pm

TY Red :)

Shick did have some lovely moments, I must admit. They were certainly in love back then.

deceived

Postby deceived » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:29 pm

I hope Victor's trick backfires on him, and Shick grows closer. I think Victor will use this to blackmail Sharon, rather than tell Nick... what do you think?

marshal

Postby marshal » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:48 pm

Wouldn't be surprised Victor wants to destroy everyone including his own family. ~)

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:35 pm

Thanks Red. Shick always warms my heart. *) They looked so young in those fastbacks.

I notice that "Cassie" didn't say that Nick was on the couch.

laurie6

Postby laurie6 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:41 pm

LOL, I roll my eyes at their conversations to. I hope this whole S/L comes to an end soon.

PixiePower

Postby PixiePower » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:01 pm

Quote rediculous: Nick is staying the night on the sofa at Sharon's, they realize it is their wedding anniversary, podCassie sneaks into the cottage, she listens to them talk..she rolls her eyes at some of their conversations...there is flashbacks of their wedding day..Sharon says she loves her little cottage as much today as she did back then when Nick surprised her with it, Nick says we were able to get through everything here, all the ups and downs, until Cassie died, this seems to jolt podCassie..later she is on the phone with Victor telling him she couldn't get the secret from Sharon because Nick is spending the night, Victor wants her to get on it fast..

Thanks Red....sounds like some very sweet and romantic Shick scenes coming up if only in flashback!!!!And as only the beautiful Shick can do them.They wrote the book on tender love and sweet romance in my opinion.Nobody does it better....to paraphrase Carly Simon! ;) :)

weatherholt3

Postby weatherholt3 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:23 pm

Nick and Sharon love their scenes.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”