Did anyone notice a . . . .

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Ruby and Teddy

Did anyone notice a . . . .

Postby Ruby and Teddy » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:01 pm

political slant in today's episode?

maja

Re: Did anyone notice a . . . .

Postby maja » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:43 pm

What the heck are you talking about? Here's an idea, why don't you tell us what you mean and maybe we can tell you if we noticed it or not.

Scotia

Postby Scotia » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:22 pm

Quote maja: What the heck are you talking about? Here's an idea, why don't you tell us what you mean and maybe we can tell you if we noticed it or not.

Thanks Maja, I thought I was the only one who couldn't figure this one out.

maja

Postby maja » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:31 pm

Quote Scotia:
Quote maja: What the heck are you talking about? Here's an idea, why don't you tell us what you mean and maybe we can tell you if we noticed it or not.

Thanks Maja, I thought I was the only one who couldn't figure this one out.

LOL! I don't even know why this was posted if this poster is gonna talk in some type of code.

ski lady

Postby ski lady » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:39 pm

If there was a political slant today, I missed it....and I usually catch those things. Remember when Jack and Nikki ran against each other for state senate? The writers had me laughing--either they were ignorant of the two main USA party platforms or else they were purposely trying to confuse. They had Nikki about 75% -25% Democrat and Jack about 75%-25% Republican. Of course they never said what they were.

I hope OP will say what they meant so I can watch for it.

Ruby and Teddy

Postby Ruby and Teddy » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:30 am

Quote ski lady: If there was a political slant today, I missed it....and I usually catch those things. Remember when Jack and Nikki ran against each other for state senate? The writers had me laughing--either they were ignorant of the two main USA party platforms or else they were purposely trying to confuse. They had Nikki about 75% -25% Democrat and Jack about 75%-25% Republican. Of course they never said what they were.

A coup
I hope OP will say what they meant so I can watch for it.

A couple of days ago, Summer and Faith were at the Coffee House and Ian had already left. I don’t remember Summer’s words to Faith. The scenario was what we’ve heard on the political scene many times. In the case of Y&R, it was an off-the-wall interjection that the writers/executives were clearly making a point that reflected PC. Summer said what she said, Faith said nothing and immediately got up from the table – just cut and dry.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”