Phyllis *** SPOILER****

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
linder

Re: Phyllis *** SPOILER****

Postby linder » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:07 pm

i thought Cassie already told Victor friday, that Sharon had a secret....and this week will be what the secret is...but i could be like some are sayn

Damsel29

Postby Damsel29 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:31 pm

Quote laurie6:
Quote calliope:
Quote Lady53: Oh I'm sure he will also...nothing stays hidden from Victor for long...I'm just hoping I'm right and it is/was all a fantasy in Sharon's head because she was off her meds at the time.

I truly hope that the writers haven't invested all these months in a build up to a fantasy. This has nothing to do with how I feel about Sharon, just what the heck was the point? It's dragged on too long anyway and to have it be a fantasy.....

I agree, That would be more dumb writing.

It would be a huge ratings killer, that's for sure.

Lady53

Postby Lady53 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm

Well you don't honestly think they are going to all this redeeming of Sharon after MAB destroyed the character to let her be the family/town pariah again do you. I don't think so. JFP seems to be resurrecting some of the Y&R of old in some ways. Also there is a spoiler out there that says Nick and Sharon become even closer and it has something to do with faux Cassie. It implied like she becomes close to them. Can't remember where I saw it thou with all the spoilers and spoilers sites on twitter and the net.
We'll just have to wait and see, sometimes a spoiler can mean something totally different from the way one interprets it. :)

Damsel29

Postby Damsel29 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:53 pm

Quote Lady53: Well you don't honestly think they are going to all this redeeming of Sharon after MAB destroyed the character to let her be the family/town pariah again do you. I don't think so. JFP seems to be resurrecting some of the Y&R of old in some ways. Also there is a spoiler out there that says Nick and Sharon become even closer and it has something to do with faux Cassie. It implied like she becomes close to them. Can't remember where I saw it thou with all the spoilers and spoilers sites on twitter and the net.
We'll just have to wait and see, sometimes a spoiler can mean something totally different from the way one interprets it. :)

So far, I haven't seen any redemption of Sharon. She is still lying. She is still trying to act like she has done nothing and she has never apologized to Victor for all she has done to try and destroy him. Redemption? I haven't seen that at all. Sharon owes a huge debt and it looks to me like she is doing everything in her power to avoid paying that bill.

IndyFan

Postby IndyFan » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:34 am

Even if Victor finds out the secret, he will keep it to himself till the time is right. That is the Victor Way.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:40 am

Quote calliope:
Quote Lady53: Oh I'm sure he will also...nothing stays hidden from Victor for long...I'm just hoping I'm right and it is/was all a fantasy in Sharon's head because she was off her meds at the time.

I truly hope that the writers haven't invested all these months in a build up to a fantasy. This has nothing to do with how I feel about Sharon, just what the heck was the point? It's dragged on too long anyway and to have it be a fantasy.....

Really lame idiotic writing but from these lame writers I would not be surprised..

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:49 am

Quote Lady53: Well you don't honestly think they are going to all this redeeming of Sharon after MAB destroyed the character to let her be the family/town pariah again do you. I don't think so. JFP seems to be resurrecting some of the Y&R of old in some ways. Also there is a spoiler out there that says Nick and Sharon become even closer and it has something to do with faux Cassie. It implied like she becomes close to them. Can't remember where I saw it thou with all the spoilers and spoilers sites on twitter and the net.

When is the redemption going to start? Because right now her lies are keeping her in the bad girl corner.. It is very selfish of her to keep her lie going (or what she thinks is a lie)

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:54 am

Quote IndyFan: Even if Victor finds out the secret, he will keep it to himself till the time is right. That is the Victor Way.

absolutely. I like Vic finding out. I am curious how he will make her pay. I really like Vic hating on sharon. LOL

Nutty Nancy

Postby Nutty Nancy » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:30 am

I hope this is the way it goes also. I want Jack to be Summer's father. Plus, I wish Mason would come back to town, if for no other reason than to tell everyone Victor wanted him to switch Sharon's meds. I am hoping Victor either did it himself or found someone else to do it and that's why Sharon thinks she changed the report. Actually I wish they would bring Mason back for his fine body and find a good story for him.

frostysmygirl

Postby frostysmygirl » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:44 am

Quote Nutty Nancy:

I hope this is the way it goes also. I want Jack to be Summer's father. Plus, I wish Mason would come back to town, if for no other reason than to tell everyone Victor wanted him to switch Sharon's meds. I am hoping Victor either did it himself or found someone else to do it and that's why Sharon thinks she changed the report. Actually I wish they would bring Mason back for his fine body and find a good story for him.

I cant wait either i think its gonna be soapy good! :]

Return to “The Young and the Restless”