Detective Harding spoiler. Hope it is a rumor

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Rebel556

Detective Harding spoiler. Hope it is a rumor

Postby Rebel556 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:10 pm

Rumor has it that arm flapping Detective Harding is ADAM!!! No way!
We will find out in a few months. OK, how did he get over his injuries so fast, and how did he become a cop??? How did his face heal so quickly after plastic surgery. I hope it isn't true.

calliope

Re: Detective Harding spoiler. Hope it is a rumor

Postby calliope » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:15 pm

Is that the guy that was taking Alex's place? I really liked him and would like to see more of him. But Adam? No way. How would he show up and be a GC cop that Paul knows? Different build entirely.

Rebel556

Postby Rebel556 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:20 pm

I read it and hope it isn't true. He could NEVER be Adam.

JRTA

Postby JRTA » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:02 am

Just a rumour. Started when Chris McKenna (Harding) was hired by a tabloid. CM has stated he is not the new Adam on twitter.

From his first scene, I got the impression that this was a cop that had been on the force a while, but we are just seeing now. I think that he is a replacement for Chavez. Ignacio Serricchio (Chavez) role on Bones was announced Jan 14.... CM announced on Twitter he was coming to GC & Y&R on Jan 17.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:06 am

Quote Rebel556: Rumor has it that arm flapping Detective Harding is ADAM!!! No way!
We will find out in a few months. OK, how did he get over his injuries so fast, and how did he become a cop??? How did his face heal so quickly after plastic surgery. I hope it isn't true.

It can't be Adam. I think Vic has him stashed away somewhere.

apple1950

Postby apple1950 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:13 am

Supposedly Alex just left that day on a special case. Nu cope said he leaves and everything gets quiet. So Alex must havebeen there when Billy kidnapped Adam, but where was he? Poor writing again.

PurrrrrrrKitty

Postby PurrrrrrrKitty » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:47 am

I liked him very much.. loved his energy.. gives zip to the soap.. However, Chris Harding said he would be here for a short while, if I remember reading it corectly..

Whatever, I don't expect God to come down and play Adam.. lol.. and that probably wouldn't please MM fans. Let's not forget the original Adam was blondish and shorter.. but still a very good actor..I loved how he portrayed Adam.... who left on his own, with TPTB begging him to stay....it took MM several weeks to get into the role.. least we forget.. lol.

I believe Y&R will wait quite a while to replace Adam.... they don't want another hysteria and craziness on their hands. I feel sorry for whoever it will be.. poor thing will get nothing but critism from MM fans.. and try to run him off with barbed remark.. just as I am reading about this Actor who might dare to play Adam..

OMG.. get a grip!!!!

IndyFan

Postby IndyFan » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:58 am

The actor is handsome and it would be great if he stuck around for awhile. However, he can't be Adam because as others have noted, how would he be able to change his face that fast? And won't we need some scenes with a man with gauzes on his face and that sort of thing?

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:12 am

He is handsome!So much so,he looks like the man who played Chance too!Love them both!I sure hope he stays!A great addition,and they'd be dumb if he wasn't on alot!!(If he's replacing Alex,that also would be sad!!They can't keep anybody good lately!)

Nutty Nancy

Postby Nutty Nancy » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:32 am

Quote IndyFan: The actor is handsome and it would be great if he stuck around for awhile. However, he can't be Adam because as others have noted, how would he be able to change his face that fast? And won't we need some scenes with a man with gauzes on his face and that sort of thing?

You can change a man's looks (but not this quickly) but you can't change his voice unless his lungs and throat were burned, so people would recognize his voice as Adam.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”