Cassie's Evil Twin...

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Mermaidbon

Re: Cassie's Evil Twin...

Postby Mermaidbon » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:31 am

I have no idea who she really is but there is still a mystery as to why she's in GC. When they were in the park, Victor asked her what she is doing in GC and before she could answer, they were interrupted...

kiz220

Postby kiz220 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:38 am

I have a far out theory on who faux Cassie might be. Suppose she didn't really die in the hospital and Ian Ward took her and has had her with him all this time. Maybe he brainwashed her to make her forget her family. Could have been a vendetta against Nikki. I just think it is a coincidence that the "touchable" Cassie showed up around the same time Ian Ward showed up. Sharon was imagining that she saw Cassie for months and all of a sudden she can now reach out and touch Cassie.

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:25 pm

I loved Cassie ... Sharon loved Cassie ... and Nick loved Cassie ...

I want Cassie to come back ... twin or whatever!!!

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:36 pm

Quote Layngel:
Quote Savoy:
Quote calliope:
Quote Savoy:
Quote Layngel:
Quote Savoy:
Quote Layngel: I can't recall a clone sl ever, so I guess that would be original.

I can't picture it being the real Cassie, would she do that to her mom?

Hmmmmmmm

GL did a cloning s/l years ago, it wasn't that great though.

Lol I don't remember that one. I was turned off by the cousin lovin' one..so maybe I tuned it out :D

Lol that turned a lot of viewers off, I was done when they played that one.

The clone one was pretty bad but the walking into the painting was worse. Lord we suffered some odd stories but I did love GL and the characters!

I loved the show too, we did have some pretty bad s/l's to deal with. I just couldn't take the unrealistic s/l's anymore topping it off with Jonathan and Tammy becoming lovers knowing they were cousins. I was gone like the wind, but I did tune in for the last show.

I watched the last couple months, and the final epi..but I tuned out with Jonathon and Tammy and then didn't watch for a few years.

I loved Jonathan. Liked Tammy, too, although sometimes her treatment of her mom bugged the heck out of me. GL suddenly went with too many extreme stories and an irritating filming technique, too, and it was hard to watch this show that I could never miss before, but when I knew it was going to be canceled I wanted to follow everything through to the end. I finally had to start my treadmill hour during YR because the hour didn't go by like it had in the past when watching GL. I tried it with DOOL, but even DOOL was irritating. The whole EJ thing was a bore back then--I could never see how Sami was attracted to that pasty personality. But, wow, there was a time when exercising during a soap was a surefire way to get exercise in every day!

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:41 pm

Quote EQ1234:
Quote deceived: Since Doris has been so mean to Sharon all her life, I think she hid the fact that there was a twin. And this twin came to GC to find her mother, and Victor saw her first... I see that she is sneaky, so I think she will double-cross Victor and go with Shick..., that would outweigh any money he could entice her with...and Shick will have their Cassie back... (sort-of)...

Yes I believe this girl will double cross Victor in the end. She will see how much pain she is putting on Sharon.

It's been interesting watching "Cassie" and Vic's interaction. He has made a statement about what he pays her to do, but so far he hasn't used the tone he always uses with people on his payroll. And she has come across as not all that impressed with him and not one to be easily intimidated. She's also commented something to the effect that doing what she's doing isn't something that is as easy as he might think. She's a hard one to figure out.

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:51 pm

Quote hopey pix: How do you suppose Doris hid a twin from Sharon?It doesn't seem very plausible!!But,what is on Y&R?

Hey hopey if everything was based on reality ... wink

calliope

Postby calliope » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:54 pm

Probably not a twin but there could have been another child before Sharon was born. A brother or sister that for one reason or another was given up. Do we know that Doris was ever married? This girl could be Sharon's remarkably similar niece.

alikat

Postby alikat » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:57 pm

What if...because Victor is so evil, I could totally see him doing this...

He met a young woman on a business trip and remarked how much she looked like his deceased step-granddaughter Cassie Newman. The woman is complaining to Victor how she's down on her luck and cannot afford to pay her tuition, room & board and books for the semester at college.

Victor devises a plan to pay for her schooling if she's willing to do something for him. It involves some minor plastic surgery to make her nose a little smaller and maybe thin her lips. Over the course of the past years the woman has slowly transformed with minor surgery into a Cassie look a like. Victor has provided her with family home movies and pictures and paid for an age progression to see what Cassie is supposed to look like at 22-25.

The girl is absolutely no relation to Sharon OR Cassie's father. She's just that one in a million look alike that everyone has and Victor takes advantage to make Sharon even crazier because she didn't suffer for stealing his company from him and buring down his ranch.

:D :D :D

And then if they decide to sign the actress and keep the new character...she could turn out to be Ian Ward's child from another woman making her Dylan's half sister.

Good brother / Evil sister
Ying & Yang

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:02 pm

Quote calliope: Probably not a twin but there could have been another child before Sharon was born. A brother or sister that for one reason or another was given up. Do we know that Doris was ever married? This girl could be Sharon's remarkably similar niece.

I'm thinking niece, too. Camryn says she's not a twin, and I kind of feel like the show wouldn't pull that on us. I am curious about any siblings Doris may have. This "Cassie" doesn't seem cold but has something about her that makes me think she did grow up having to be fairly tough-edged, and I can see her coming from Sharon's side of the tracks.

calliope

Postby calliope » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:34 pm

Yep. She comes off confident and self sufficient. As much as I despise Victor, I was glad they he just ran into her at CL and didn't meet her somewhere else, make her over to look like Cassie and bring her to GC. He could be just as curious about her as we are.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”