Cassie's Evil Twin...

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
mzzvv73

Cassie's Evil Twin...

Postby mzzvv73 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:56 pm

I hope the evil twin tells Sharon an Nick what Victor is up to. Or she is truly cassie sister. :-)

Mich921

Re: Cassie's Evil Twin...

Postby Mich921 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:03 pm

I read an interview with Cassie. She said when we find out who she is we won't believe it. She said it's not the usual soap opera story line. So I guess she's not Cassie twins.

donna t.

Postby donna t. » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:07 pm

Another General Hospital storyline!! Cassie's Evil Twin?! We are really going to have to use our imaginations on this one!

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:09 pm

Quote Mich921: I read an interview with Cassie. She said when we find out who she is we won't believe it. She said it's not the usual soap opera story line. So I guess she's not Cassie twins.

Or she could be hoodwinking ...

I don't think they are allowed to give anything away ... JMO

RoseDeWBu

Postby RoseDeWBu » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:41 pm

Maybe it really IS Cassie!

Maybe she's been in a coma?

Savoy

Postby Savoy » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:55 pm

I'm completely stumped as to how they are going to play this out, if she's not another child of Frank Barrett.

Jamie C.

Postby Jamie C. » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:59 pm

Clone?

Layngel

Postby Layngel » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:04 pm

I can't recall a clone sl ever, so I guess that would be original.

I can't picture it being the real Cassie, would she do that to her mom?

Hmmmmmmm

savytabby

Postby savytabby » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:26 pm

Quote Layngel: I can't recall a clone sl ever, so I guess that would be original.

I can't picture it being the real Cassie, would she do that to her mom?

Hmmmmmmm

Actually there was a clone storyline on Guiding Light, I think in 1997. Reva had been kidnapped by crazy Annie (played by Cynthia Watros) and left to die on a pilotless plane. Josh couldn't bear telling Marah and Shayne they had lost their mother again as Reva had previously been presumed dead for five years and had her cloned. The clone ended up trying to kill Reva when Reva made her way home.

Also I can't see how the show can feasibly make this the real Cassie, as it would totally be throwing away Sharon and Nick's storylines for the past several years. I do think she is a relation of some sort of Sharon's family or of Cassie's biological father.

clicquot1

Postby clicquot1 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:27 pm

Quote Layngel: I can't recall a clone sl ever, so I guess that would be original. I can't picture it being the real Cassie, would she do that to her mom?

Hmmmmmmm

No, there hasn't been a clone s/l on Y&R but there was one &years ago)on GL where Reva Shayne was "cloned" when Josh thought she was "dead"!

I posted a couple of days ago that creepy Ian Ward reminds me somehow of Dr. Garrett Lang(not in looks cause Gale Harold even in glasses is fine! but I digress)!

Please google Law and Order SVU eppisode Perfect(2003)and I think you will see what I mean! If you've ever seen it you would probably remember it cause Dr. Lang recruits teen-age girls and convinces them to get invitro. Check it out!

I think it's the whole recruiting and indocturnation thing that is done to the girls!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”