billy/adam/delia story line

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
bwallace

billy/adam/delia story line

Postby bwallace » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:21 am

Ughhhh... I feel myself getting so frustrated with this mess. Why is billy not being charged with killing Adam?! I mean they would've charged Adam and he didn't even intend to cause anyone harm but billy went with a weapon and ill intentions and everyone is all, "poor billy" no this is ridiculous. Adam was finally becoming the man we all knew he could be. It's sad that delia is dead but Adam didnt try to hurt her. What about chelsea and Connor now they have to be without adam because of billy just like everyone had to be without delia because of adam. I'm hoping Adam is actually still alive and they let him get to his life with chelsea and their son... If not there is a great possibility that I will stop watching.

-disgusted by these writers. >(

bwallace

Re: billy/adam/delia story line

Postby bwallace » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:33 am

Am I the only one who feels this way...

ChargerGirl

Postby ChargerGirl » Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:18 am

Quote bwallace: Am I the only one who feels this way...

I agree with you!! And why is it that nobody except Adam and lately Victor are bringing to the forefront that had Billy done what he should of #1 as a good father and secondly as a law abiding citizen and NOT left his child alone in the car none of this would have ever happened. Had Delia been with him as she should have been she wouldn't have been running after a stupid mutt in the dark of night. In my humble opinion.

apple1950

Postby apple1950 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:05 am

And Billy accused Victor of playing God.

Feliciena

Postby Feliciena » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:00 am

I'm upset with Paul. They all so busy accusing of Adam of murder & ignore what Billy has done. Will probably do the same with Chloe as he seems to only focus on those he dislikes personally.

bwallace

Postby bwallace » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:19 pm

Exactly, it males no sense to me that we are supposed to be infurriated with Adam, but nevermind what billy did... Adam took a little girl from her parents, but billy took a man from his wife and son. since when does y&r make an eye for an eye legal?! They've been dragging this storyline out with every person at the gcpd warning billy that if he went after the person who killed delia there would be serious consequences. And yet there apparently none.

Layngel

Postby Layngel » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:23 pm

My guess, maybe is because there was no body recovered. But I have a weird feeling about it all..like they are trying to act like Adam never existed. Did he ever have a funeral? If so I missed it.

maja

Postby maja » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:33 pm

Quote Layngel: My guess, maybe is because there was no body recovered. But I have a weird feeling about it all..like they are trying to act like Adam never existed. Did he ever have a funeral? If so I missed it.

Chelsea didn't have a memorial service because she feels Adam is still alive.Also,after seeing the bloody hand at the end of an episode with the wedding band,I assume he's alive also.

Suzy R

Postby Suzy R » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:47 am

Yes when is the body laying in the snow going to be addressed. Hate when the S/L gets put on the back burner and not even spoken of for weeks. Can't these writers handle more then one S/L at a time that they have to keep them going for so long. Hate being in limbo when a interesting S/L comes into play.

Also lets get rid of some of these useless characters off the show. Did we really need Colin The Criminal to come back? Wommack, mobster hours fresh out of jail to come steal diamonds out of a doll. Really! What about Molester Ian Ward. Why repeat that S/L all over again. Kelly blah S/L.

Lets Finish off all the stories that have been in limbo for months, and get a resolution...Please!!!

IndyFan

Postby IndyFan » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:22 pm

The can't finish this s/l because they need to wait a bit to bring Adam back. The loss of MM is too fresh for viewers to accept a new Adam just yet.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”