Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Bunny76

Re: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Postby Bunny76 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:26 pm

Quote Ethelmae02:
Quote trinilisa:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote trinilisa:
Quote Sinny:
Quote Soapbaby71: This is what I would like to know. The little princess was rude to Avery yesterday (I think it was) and she was not punished by Nick, why not? Nick and Sharon need kids, like they need wholes in their heads. What happened to parents' taking control? They let this awful child do whatever she pleases. This is a terrible example of parenting.

Yep he just ignored her being a rude little brat.. sickening.. sharon and Nick do not need another illegitimate baby.. good god.. they are too old to be having more brats..

They shouldn't even be allowed to take care of a fish, let alone kids!

I don't get that either. Sharon has admitted that she is hallucinating and Niclueless leaves the demon child with her anyway??

Talk about child endangerment! If Faith makes it as long as Cassie, it will only be because she has Satan's will on her side.

Lol no kidding!
On Friday's Canadian, Chuckiette told Shimbo that Avery was "kind of" nice to her and todl her not to be afraid. Maybe Avery should have just left her to sit there and not talk to her at all. I think Avery was way nice to Lucifer's daughter...
Avery has always been too nice to that snotty brat. She shouldve left Nick a longtime ago when the brat was around acting out. then you have her loony moma acting like a big brat the wacko

Avery has the patience of a saint being nice to Faithless when all Faithless is a spoiled rotten beast...I can't stand that little punk azz kid...

Damsel29

Postby Damsel29 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:37 pm

Quote Ethelmae02:
Quote Bunny76:
Quote Sinny:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote trinilisa:
Quote Sinny:
Quote Soapbaby71: This is what I would like to know. The little princess was rude to Avery yesterday (I think it was) and she was not punished by Nick, why not? Nick and Sharon need kids, like they need wholes in their heads. What happened to parents' taking control? They let this awful child do whatever she pleases. This is a terrible example of parenting.

Yep he just ignored her being a rude little brat.. sickening.. sharon and Nick do not need another illegitimate baby.. good god.. they are too old to be having more brats..

I don't get that either. Sharon has admitted that she is hallucinating and Niclueless leaves the demon child with her anyway??

Talk about child endangerment! If Faith makes it as long as Cassie, it will only be because she has Satan's will on her side.

they really are pathetic parents, so weak.

Nick and Sharon, have created this little demon with no discipline and with those losers as parents of course she is giong to be a rotten brat...
yeap wish they would tone down the whiny brat's airtime. I dont care how much now she says Avery is nice, a child shouldnt get away with being a nasty snot rude and obnoxious.

Since Shick is just so nasty now and from what we are reading, they will go even lower, Faith is just proof of how dirty low down they are. She is a constant reminder of just what trashy low's they will got to for a scratch to an itch and worse and even lower, how lazy Sharon is to get what she wants, even if she has to trick him to get it done. That is her security. that is why she always has these nervous breakdowns when they dump her. She has never gotten a man honest and she never will. She sees men and money as her security and this kid is proof positive of that. Its like she told Avery. Like it or not she will always be hooked to Nick because she has his kids. Well, guess what trick.....so does Phyllis! Get rid of Faith, she is nothing but more than an annoyance.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:29 pm

Quote Bunny76:
Quote Ethelmae02:
Quote trinilisa:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote trinilisa:
Quote Sinny:

Lol no kidding!
On Friday's Canadian, Chuckiette told Shimbo that Avery was "kind of" nice to her and todl her not to be afraid. Maybe Avery should have just left her to sit there and not talk to her at all. I think Avery was way nice to Lucifer's daughter...
Avery has always been too nice to that snotty brat. She shouldve left Nick a longtime ago when the brat was around acting out. then you have her loony moma acting like a big brat the wacko

Avery has the patience of a saint being nice to Faithless when all Faithless is a spoiled rotten beast...I can't stand that little punk azz kid...

I know right? Avery must have taken a look at the way the parents are raising her and so she's decided to be patient with her because she figures she doesn't know better....or does she?

zoltan

Postby zoltan » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:51 pm

Faith is adorable.

Damsel29

Postby Damsel29 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:53 pm

Quote Sinny: I blame the idiot parents.. I really do.. it is on them for not disciplining that brat at all.

Exactly! They both have raised an ill mannered little snot.

Damsel29

Postby Damsel29 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:56 pm

Quote Bunny76:
Quote Ethelmae02:
Quote trinilisa:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote trinilisa:
Quote Sinny:

Lol no kidding!

And Sharon is so threatened by Avery that she goes nuts at the sight of her. She has soured this child and made her a nitwit just like her. If I was Avery, I would give those two the time of day. They aren't worth it.

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:36 pm

Again I have to disagree. In this last scene with Avery, Sharon and Faith, they all got along very well. Faith said it was nice being with Avery and the two women were very civil with each other.

No one was threatened by anyone's presence. At leaf, that's what happened on my screen.

Bunny76

Postby Bunny76 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:33 am

Quote Damsel29:
Quote Bunny76:
Quote Ethelmae02:
Quote trinilisa:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote trinilisa:
Quote Sinny:

Lol no kidding!

And Sharon is so threatened by Avery that she goes nuts at the sight of her. She has soured this child and made her a nitwit just like her. If I was Avery, I would give those two the time of day. They aren't worth it.

So true, I don't know why Avery guives that little demon the time of day. If I was Avery I run in the opposite directrion if I saw Faithless coming, who knows what that brat is capable of doing...

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:46 am

Avery is way too kind to that Chuckyfaith and her lowdown crazed moma.

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:50 am

Quote Damsel29:
Quote Ethelmae02:
Quote Bunny76:
Quote Sinny:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote trinilisa:
Quote Sinny:

they really are pathetic parents, so weak.

Nick and Sharon, have created this little demon with no discipline and with those losers as parents of course she is giong to be a rotten brat...
yeap wish they would tone down the whiny brat's airtime. I dont care how much now she says Avery is nice, a child shouldnt get away with being a nasty snot rude and obnoxious.

Since Shick is just so nasty now and from what we are reading, they will go even lower, Faith is just proof of how dirty low down they are. She is a constant reminder of just what trashy low's they will got to for a scratch to an itch and worse and even lower, how lazy Sharon is to get what she wants, even if she has to trick him to get it done. That is her security. that is why she always has these nervous breakdowns when they dump her. She has never gotten a man honest and she never will. She sees men and money as her security and this kid is proof positive of that. Its like she told Avery. Like it or not she will always be hooked to Nick because she has his kids. Well, guess what trick.....so does Phyllis! Get rid of Faith, she is nothing but more than an annoyance.
so true. That brat is just a constant annoyance and remainder of lust shared on some dirty cabin floor born out of shame and Nick is just skank's baby mama

Return to “The Young and the Restless”