Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Sinny

Re: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Postby Sinny » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:34 pm

Quote Ethelmae02:
Quote Sinny:
Quote trinilisa:
Quote Sinny:
Quote frostysmygirl:
Quote Sinny:
Quote frostysmygirl: Wow little faith the sleuth fighter she is the one who bust Ian ward. And Helps save her sister Dummer. woot woot what a good girl she is. :D

I thought Jack was her dad so how can Faith be her sister? Sharon made sure of that.

Because Dummer has said that the Newmans will always be her family to. She even still calls Victor and Nikki gma & gpa. She also still thinks of Noah as a brother and Faith her little sister. Sharon makes sure that Faith and Summer can spend time together.

Sharon couldn't wait too tell Summer that her and faith weren't sisters anymore.. I remember thinking what a cold hearted witch she is.

Oh I totally remember that!

Such a mean nasty ole cow..she got off on hurting summer, knowing it wasn't even true.
agreed. Picking on a innocent young girl of 19 when she is a pathetic woman over 40 just to get a man back in your life and using her bratty kid to be part of her dirty plot is twisted indeed! Hoping for the day when the skank gets her just dues in how she schemed on Summer and Jack

She is such a pathetic old cow.. a total bully. Sharon is sickening.

Bunny76

Postby Bunny76 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:06 pm

Quote Ethelmae02: there's the little creepy kid right now talking to Dylan and all in his business. Nick just stands there with that blank look on his face as this brat is all up in grown up business. Why isnt this brat in school?

So true, Faithless has this sense of entitlement talking to adults like she's one of them...She definitely should be in school, with her gene pool she will need all the help she can get in the education department

mswadel

Postby mswadel » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:23 pm

Someone else may have mentioned this but when Faith smiled at Avery my blood just ran cold as ice. That was so wicked.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:51 pm

Quote mswadel: Someone else may have mentioned this but when Faith smiled at Avery my blood just ran cold as ice. That was so wicked.

Chuckiette knows exactly what she's doing imho...

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:05 pm

Love little Faith! :) She's a rocket scientist compared to her older, dummer NOT sister Summer! Lol.

McKenna Grace is just adorable and is a great little actress! :)

Bunny76

Postby Bunny76 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:21 pm

Quote trinilisa:
Quote mswadel: Someone else may have mentioned this but when Faith smiled at Avery my blood just ran cold as ice. That was so wicked.

LOL Chuckiette...too funny but that name suits Faithless to a T!

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:31 pm

Quote Bunny76:
Quote trinilisa:

LOL Chuckiette...too funny but that name suits Faithless to a T!

Like I posted in the other thread, I could soften towards Chuckiette if the writers made her apologized to Avery for being so nasty towards her. But I think that concept may be lost on Sharon...

marshal

Postby marshal » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:07 pm

Quote Soulsistah: Love little Faith! :) She's a rocket scientist compared to her older, dummer NOT sister Summer! Lol.

McKenna Grace is just adorable and is a great little actress! :)

Yes that little darling sure is a rocket scientist compared to the dummer than dummer and the young actress is a hell of a perfomer

marshal

Postby marshal » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:12 pm

Just love how Faith is able to show her sentiments towards people she feels are a threat to her. She's not some lumpy kid who are afraid of being seen and heard. Brave to this character if anything she will grow up able to get on in life. No sweeping her nose on the sidewalk.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:16 pm

I can't wait till this holy terror gets older and becomes the teen from hell LOL I can see her killing people and animals.. starting fires.. stealing.. just like mommy and of course obsessing over the first rich boy she meets.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”