Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Sinny

Re: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Postby Sinny » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:22 am

Quote 18K Gold:
Quote Damsel29: She is the most irritating child on daytime television. Watching her and listening to her is like hearing fingernails on a chalk board. I have no idea what this kid is even doing on this show. She is like the bad seed, a child from the "Village of the Damned!" I half expect her to burn down that cottage and finish what her old maw has started overthere. She is a horrible little girl.

I completely agree with everything you said and won't be guilted into apologizing by people who say shame on you, she is a child. Faith is a vicious horrible child and I expect her head to do a 360 any time now.

Many of us agree and that is why this thread is so long. Faithless is a brat and I blame her mother mostly.. Nick does get blame for being such a weak ass parent but Sharon is the biggest reason Faithless is such a holy terror.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:25 am

Well, Faith was in all her demonic bratty glory on yesterday's Canadian. I thought she was quite rude to Avery, just like her manipulative mommy taught her. I also found it weird that she asked Dylan whether he was going to marry Avery, although she could have been just looking out for Mommy's best interest to make sure that Nick and Avery didn't get back together, again like Mommy taught her. Still, I found it weird, sort of like someone needs to teach her about boundaries and what is her business and what isn't. The only thing she did right yesterday was blab about Summer's friend to Nick and Dylan; it was about time the writers made her do something significant

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:40 am

Quote 18K Gold:
Quote Damsel29: She is the most irritating child on daytime television. Watching her and listening to her is like hearing fingernails on a chalk board. I have no idea what this kid is even doing on this show. She is like the bad seed, a child from the "Village of the Damned!" I half expect her to burn down that cottage and finish what her old maw has started overthere. She is a horrible little girl.

I completely agree with everything you said and won't be guilted into apologizing by people who say shame on you, she is a child. Faith is a vicious horrible child and I expect her head to do a 360 any time now.

Preach!

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:06 am

Quote trinilisa: Well, Faith was in all her demonic bratty glory on yesterday's Canadian. I thought she was quite rude to Avery, just like her manipulative mommy taught her. I also found it weird that she asked Dylan whether he was going to marry Avery, although she could have been just looking out for Mommy's best interest to make sure that Nick and Avery didn't get back together, again like Mommy taught her. Still, I found it weird, sort of like someone needs to teach her about boundaries and what is her business and what isn't. The only thing she did right yesterday was blab about Summer's friend to Nick and Dylan; it was about time the writers made her do something significant

So right..the child of the corn acted predictably bratty.. thanks to her idiot mom.

Bunny76

Postby Bunny76 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:13 am

Quote trinilisa: Well, Faith was in all her demonic bratty glory on yesterday's Canadian. I thought she was quite rude to Avery, just like her manipulative mommy taught her. I also found it weird that she asked Dylan whether he was going to marry Avery, although she could have been just looking out for Mommy's best interest to make sure that Nick and Avery didn't get back together, again like Mommy taught her. Still, I found it weird, sort of like someone needs to teach her about boundaries and what is her business and what isn't. The only thing she did right yesterday was blab about Summer's friend to Nick and Dylan; it was about time the writers made her do something significant

So true, Faithless was in full manipulator and brat mode. She is just fishing for info for Sharin and her rudeness was shiny loud and clear...even if she did take a cookie in the end

frostysmygirl

Postby frostysmygirl » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:37 am

Wow little faith the sleuth fighter she is the one who bust Ian ward. And Helps save her sister Dummer. woot woot what a good girl she is. :D

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:58 am

Quote Sinny:

So right..the child of the corn acted predictably bratty.. thanks to her idiot mom.

And what was that about asking Dylan whether he was going to marry Avery? Is she like wanting him to be her mommy's back-up just in case the Daddy thing doesn't work out?

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:06 am

Quote Bunny76:

So true, Faithless was in full manipulator and brat mode. She is just fishing for info for Sharin and her rudeness was shiny loud and clear...even if she did take a cookie in the end

I am not saying she has to like Avery, but that doesn't mean she needs to be rude. And imho this reflects poorly on Shick's parenting. Sharon was all too happy to have Faith act out against Avery when it served her purpose, but nobody has sat the child down and explained that she shouldn't be rude to people just because she is Madamoselle Faith...

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:43 am

Quote frostysmygirl: Wow little faith the sleuth fighter she is the one who bust Ian ward. And Helps save her sister Dummer. woot woot what a good girl she is. :D

I thought Jack was her dad so how can Faith be her sister? Sharon made sure of that.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:47 am

Quote trinilisa:
Quote Bunny76:

I am not saying she has to like Avery, but that doesn't mean she needs to be rude. And imho this reflects poorly on Shick's parenting. Sharon was all too happy to have Faith act out against Avery when it served her purpose, but nobody has sat the child down and explained that she shouldn't be rude to people just because she is Madamoselle Faith...

I agree she does not have to like her.. but she sure should not be allowed the rude manners.. sharon and nick are such weak pathetic parents.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”