Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
77RestlessFan

Re: Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Postby 77RestlessFan » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:35 pm

Quote frostysmygirl:
Quote marshal: LOL how so not true, both her parents are loving this child and we are shown how concern and caring they are. I never saw this little girl acting out except with Avery and it is so easy to understand.

LOL she did not like Avery and she let her daddy Mommy and Avery know it. I dont know of any child that wants a new step mom when a loving mother is already in the picture. Oh except Nicks selfclaimed airhead daughter that would accept her auntie as her step mom. :-)

Faith got along fine with Avery until Sharon brainwashed her and that played out plainly on the screen. So, stupid Sharon has no idea what she has set in motion and she will surely live to regret it. Sharon isn't thinking what will happen if she and Nick don't get together or split up for some reason and Sharon tries to move on with someone else ??????? ChuckyFaith will make her life a hell. LOL LOL LOL LOL

77RestlessFan

Postby 77RestlessFan » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:41 pm

Quote LJMOM812:
Quote marshal:
Quote LJMOM812: I just love the character, Faith. She is supremely loyal and devoted to both her parents. And she was right about Avery--Avery only always loved Dylan which is who she is with now. So, Faith protected her Dad from another divorce--Go Faith!!!

Tell it and how it is. The golden child is a simple normal little girl. Hating on Sharon won't change anything.

Team Faith

So true. It's pretty obvious that all the hate directed towards this adorable, feisty little character has everything to do with who her mother is. If 6 year old Summer had acted out and wanted Nick and Phyllis together, my opinion is that many of these Faith bashers would be singing Summer's praises.

Good observation. The point being that Summer never acted like that because Phyllis never brainwashed her or poisoned her against anyone. Even Nikki was guilty of that. She had Victoria calling Ashley the wicked witch when Victor left Nikki for Ashley. Phyllis never did that to either of her children.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:07 pm

Quote Sinny:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Sinny:

Yep a stepping stone for sure.. I want them to sora's faith.. she will be even more interesting as a monster teen

Absolutely. I can see it happening not long after Sharon is exposed for ruining Nick's life.

I can't wait to see the DUH look on Jethro's face when he finds out what skanky has done.

Oh, and they're supposed to bang before the truth comes out.
Did you see Faith, acting all sweet with Nikki? Sharon's taught her that down to a science, too; act sweet and innocent towards the women while hiding that manipulative personality. I was waiting for her to say something about Mommy and Daddy becoming a family again to Nikki...lol

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:10 pm

Quote Ethelmae02: so why isnt creepy Faith in school or with her do nothing deadbeat parents? watch out Niki! dont cross that kid. Just might be your undoing. Going on and on about being some princess,lol. Watch your back! 3)

I see Mommy has taught her well about social status...

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:13 pm

Quote Damsel29:
Quote trinilisa:
Quote Ethelmae02:
Quote velocity:
Quote 77RestlessFan:
Quote BobbiSox: Without having read the entire 28 pages of this thread (I read the first 14 and I get the drift), I think the actress is a cute little girl, and the character Faith is cute too. I think her behavior is typical of a little child who's home is broken. When they are hurt, they act out. She wants to see her parents back together, so she can feel safe and secure. That's normal.

Faith is not, nor has she ever been the product of a broken home. She has never known a life in which her parents were together. It is impossible for her to want or be missing something she has never known. Especially at her age. The only reason she would have any thoughts about that is because Sharon has put that in her head. Divorce is common place in this society so the children that she is involved with would be a mixture. Also she is a pre-schooler and has no understanding of that yet again except for the programming that Sharon has given her to help her snag Nick again. That is despicable of Sharon to use her child that way. She has totally abused and victimized her own daughter in order to get a man. Shameless.

Faith is going to have so many problems as she grows up. Sharon has already done a number on her and Nick is too stupid to see a problem. Kids in her school will be too afraid to be her friend because Faith is just not normal. I can see her punching out her school mates, like daddy, and stealing other girls boyfriends because that's what mommy does. She's doomed.
LOL! skankypants was too stupid to even see teenage Cassie was getting rides home from school with a senior boy, wearing too much makeup and carrying condoms in her purse till Niki pointed it out to the tramp. Heck she should have saw the signs since she herself got knocked up as a teen. Jethro Nick is as dumb as a bucket of rocks himself. Yeah that kid is doomed for obvious reasons.

Lmao about Jethro Nick!
I didn't know about the condoms in Cassie's purse. But in Cassie's defense, she appeared to have been practicing safe sex, which is more than I can say for GC residents!

Or her own mother, who doesn't know what safe sex is.

Exactly!

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:23 pm

Quote Sunnyflower: Yep Sharon's behaviour is no different than when she was allegedly sick. She is safely in the bad person and mother category now.

Faithless has a whole lot of misery ahead of her....

Ita with this post...

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:42 pm

Quote trinilisa:
Quote Sinny:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Sinny:

Yep a stepping stone for sure.. I want them to sora's faith.. she will be even more interesting as a monster teen

Absolutely. I can see it happening not long after Sharon is exposed for ruining Nick's life.

I can't wait to see the DUH look on Jethro's face when he finds out what skanky has done.

Did you see Faith, acting all sweet with Nikki? Sharon's taught her that down to a science, too; act sweet and innocent towards the women while hiding that manipulative personality. I was waiting for her to say something about Mommy and Daddy becoming a family again to Nikki...lol
she sure all sweet and innocent acting pretending in front of grandma Niki. Quite the good little actress taught well by her scheming mama.

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:45 pm

Quote trinilisa:
Quote Sinny:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Sinny:

oh she's too smart to mention her mommy's dirty little plot to grandma Niki. She knows grandma and grandpa dont care for her scheming lying mama.

Bunny76

Postby Bunny76 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:54 pm

Quote Ethelmae02:
Quote trinilisa:
Quote Sinny:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Sinny:

oh she's too smart to mention her mommy's dirty little plot to grandma Niki. She knows grandma and grandpa dont care for her scheming lying mama.

Yes, it seems Niki and Victor are the only ones that can see past Sharins facade, they know she is a big time manipulator...too bad Nick was too dumb to see that too

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:45 pm

The actress that plays her does "creepy" really well.

Children of the corn....she is paler than pale and they did it for a reason so it could come off how creepy this child is.

Very telling. Nothing sweet about her....manipulative but not sweet.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”