Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
velocity

Re: Faith

Postby velocity » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:03 pm

Quote Ethelmae02:
Quote Sinny: I agree,, Nick knows she is a wack job and yet he leaves his kid with her.. lousy parenting.. the kid is a brat and it is not cute.
Chuckyfaith should be given over to the state since her braindead dad Jethro knows her dimbulb momma burned down his family home yet he allows that brat to stay in her care. They all need to see the shrink and be head examined ASAP! no wonder Noah dont visit them much.

Noah is afraid of them, something is very demented and wrong in that house.

velocity

Postby velocity » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:10 pm

Quote Damsel29:
Quote Sinny: Faith is a bad seed and we have seen it so young.. but what can you expect with such a low life mommy.

Sharon has never raised this child at all. I just blame Nick as much as I do her though because Nick knows that she has problems and he don't mind leaving her with that child, even after knowing how she behaved to Avery. Nick is such a child himself, he was angry at Avery so he just excused what that child did to her. That was insane, in itself. He did the same thing with Summer. When he was angry at Phyllis and deserted her to go do her sister, he tried to turn Summer against her, ignoring how he, himself was acting with Summer's aunt. Both Nick and Sharon don't have the brain capacity to function like adults and I have no idea why the writers are always writing lines for these two about how amazing they are as parents. The truth of this is that neither of them are parents worth nothing. They both puke at it.

Bravo! Excellent post

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:42 pm

Quote velocity:
Quote jimjay001: Mental illness runs in Sharon's family so clearly, Faith is more apt to be a mess than the other children on the show. She's already showing signs of mental instability.

At some point, Sharon will disown Faith like Doris did to her. I don't blame poor Doris. She may be seen as an evil, heartless woman, but look at the mother and see the daughter. Sharon's headed in the same direction and poor Faith will just be orphaned like Sharon is.

Doris tried with Sharon but she couldn't control the wild teen-ager. Sharon was already chasing boys and doing the nasty with Frank. History will repeat itself with the little evil one, she knows nothing else. Sharon will abandon her, like she always does. Faithless is doomed.

She was born in a mental institution for crying out loud. Nuff said.

Pretty Emerald

Postby Pretty Emerald » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:40 pm

I feel sorry for Faith....with MethHead and MeatHead as her parents, this child really doesn't have a fighting chance. Because of her nasty ho of a mama, this little girl has been bounced from pillar to post and has gone long stretches of not knowing where her mother was or why she abandoned her. Faith finally got to feel like her mother was interested in her by being nasty and rude to Avery and constantly begging MeatHead to "be a family" with nasty mommy. ~)

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:31 am

Quote trinilisa:
Quote Sinny:
Quote velocity:
Quote Sinny: She is a total spoiled brat and what we saw with Avery is just the beginning.. the demon spawn is a monster child. Her parents are so weak and pathetic and never correct their brat. It is so ugly.

I's so disgusting the way they don't teach her any manners and let her get away with everything. Spawn of Sharon, the kid is doomed.

They don't teach her manners at all.. in fact sharon has encouraged the bratty tude.

Exactly; Sharon was thrilled to have the brat be nasty towards Avery because it would have been easier to justify a child's behaviour than a grown-ass woman's...

Oh she loved her brat being rude to Avery.. and I am no Avery fan but Sharin allowing that brat to be such a rude little heffa was really gross of sharin.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:34 am

Quote Ethelmae02:
Quote Sinny: I agree,, Nick knows she is a wack job and yet he leaves his kid with her.. lousy parenting.. the kid is a brat and it is not cute.
Chuckyfaith should be given over to the state since her braindead dad Jethro knows her dimbulb momma burned down his family home yet he allows that brat to stay in her care. They all need to see the shrink and be head examined ASAP! no wonder Noah dont visit them much.

TRUE>. CPS needs to be called on these 2 idiots.. they aren't smart enough to raise a pet.. where is fisher by the way? Did sharin give him away too? Nick is as bad as the idiot sharin.. neither of them should be parents.. look what a brat they have raised.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:40 am

Quote velocity:
Quote jimjay001: Mental illness runs in Sharon's family so clearly, Faith is more apt to be a mess than the other children on the show. She's already showing signs of mental instability.

At some point, Sharon will disown Faith like Doris did to her. I don't blame poor Doris. She may be seen as an evil, heartless woman, but look at the mother and see the daughter. Sharon's headed in the same direction and poor Faith will just be orphaned like Sharon is.

Doris tried with Sharon but she couldn't control the wild teen-ager. Sharon was already chasing boys and doing the nasty with Frank. History will repeat itself with the little evil one, she knows nothing else. Sharon will abandon her, like she always does. Faithless is doomed.

Oh ya.. faithless will be sneaking out like mommy and big sister did.. anything to have a male ..

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:29 am

Quote janetb:
Quote Damsel29:
Quote Sunnyflower: What did everyone think of Faith at the gala?

Angel or Demon? ;) :))

I wasn't impressed. It was just part of the storyline that could have been left out. It is a gala, not a children's hour. It took away from the formal affair. If it was going to include a children's pagent, it should have been held in the afternoon, and it should have been a luncheon instead of a formal gala. You can tell that the writers don't know much about fund raising at all. There is really no circumstance where I would call Faith an angel. We see what she really is everyday.

The kids were there because the event was for a child who liked to perform. The performance we saw was very short and I didn't think was anything special. I thought the praise was way overdone including Sharon chasing after Faith to give her a card. Every parent thinks their child is a star but we could have done without it.
true. Couldve done without that kids part and yes Shick always overdoes whatever that kid does. That wasnt about Faithette. How about teaching the kid she dont get everything in life she wants. She is yet a spoiled pampered brat.

laarstar

Postby laarstar » Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:37 pm

Quote Soaps.com Admin: We will not close threads because they make other fanbases uncomfortable so only report if someone is clearly breaking the rules and provide a post number. This thread is about a character. Unless you have something to add to the conversation, do not post in it or bash others for their opinions. There are plenty of threads in this forum to find a discussion to your liking.

Fine, but every thread that mentions Sharon or Faith turns into a bash thread. Why not contain bashing to the bash threads? Other boards are able to discuss characters without sinking to this level.

laarstar

Postby laarstar » Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:41 pm

Quote Bunny76: I feel sorry for Faithless, she might have been a good girl if her Mom wasn't sexing with multiple partners and binge drinking during conception. Plus if her Mom wasn't a self absorbed abusive ho she might have a chance, the final straw is that Nick is far from a father figure. He is a lazy, weak excuse of a man....Faithless will deifinitley grow up with Daddy issues, probably looking for love in all the wrong placing and become a skankin crazy ho like her crazy azz mom...

Mods, this is allowed? Cmon!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”