Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
marshal

Re: Faith

Postby marshal » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:23 pm

Devil is what someone would come out of Phyllis. The woman was a criminal in the worst sense of the way. Little pretty golden Faith comes love between 2 gorgeous people who are and always was in love. Team Faith she is bring the buzz just like her Mother.

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:26 pm

Quote velocity:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Sinny:
Quote valleycliffe:
Quote Sinny: She is a total spoiled brat and what we saw with Avery is just the beginning.. the demon spawn is a monster child. Her parents are so weak and pathetic and never correct their brat. It is so ugly.

yes, they would probably buy her a new car after she wrecked hers and caused someone to loose their unborn child...oh wait...... ~)
OH no doubt.. Nick is as pathetic as Sharon.. he just isn't crazy.. that faith is going to be a real prize when she gets older.. 8)

Yep I always call Nick out for being a lazy, awful parent. The one thing he has over Sharon is he has always been there for his kids. Sharon can't say that. Nick is stable.

LOL he is mentally stable too, unlike Sharon, so I guess that is 2 things. ;)

Faith needs someone like Sam's Mom, who did a fabulous job of raising Noah.

Noah spent about five years being raised by Sam's mom.
guess thats why he has shown some sanity cause decent parents spent time with him. I see he isnt visiting the funhouse of ghosts and evilness much. Good boy there@ his dad is a few blocks short of a load himself

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:34 pm

Quote janetb:
Quote velocity:
Quote Bunny76: Faithless is a spoiled rotten brat. Imagine where she'll be in a few years...there's no intellegence in her gene pool so you know she won't amount to much.

Poor kid, there is no hope, none at all.

With parents like Nick and Sharon, she was doomed at birth.
poor kid! born from a night of her cheating parents on a cold cabin floor with her dad married to someone else and then being born in a mental ward of all places with her insane moma thinking she is seeing Nick aid her into birthing the kid into the world,wow! that kid chuckyfaith is doomed, doomed, doomed. Nick is some weakling sap. You can tell he's his mama's son cause he so reminds me of Niki and not Victor. Adam was more matched to Victor.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:35 pm

Quote velocity:
Quote Sinny: She is a total spoiled brat and what we saw with Avery is just the beginning.. the demon spawn is a monster child. Her parents are so weak and pathetic and never correct their brat. It is so ugly.

I's so disgusting the way they don't teach her any manners and let her get away with everything. Spawn of Sharon, the kid is doomed.

They don't teach her manners at all.. in fact sharon has encouraged the bratty tude.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:36 pm

Quote velocity:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Sinny:
Quote valleycliffe:

yes, they would probably buy her a new car after she wrecked hers and caused someone to loose their unborn child...oh wait...... ~)
OH no doubt.. Nick is as pathetic as Sharon.. he just isn't crazy.. that faith is going to be a real prize when she gets older.. 8)

Yep I always call Nick out for being a lazy, awful parent. The one thing he has over Sharon is he has always been there for his kids. Sharon can't say that. Nick is stable.

That is the truth.. sam's mom or Miquel..Sharon was too busy chasing Nick.

marshal

Postby marshal » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:36 pm

Faith has more change of becoming a good person than the other kid Nick thought was his. She came from a woman who was kind and unfortunately we found out she has an illness. Summer on the other hand come out of Satan in an elevator. That is what a bad seed is.

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:37 pm

Quote laurie6:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote LJMOM812:
Quote marshal:
Quote LJMOM812: I just love the character, Faith. She is supremely loyal and devoted to both her parents. And she was right about Avery--Avery only always loved Dylan which is who she is with now. So, Faith protected her Dad from another divorce--Go Faith!!!

Tell it and how it is. The golden child is a simple normal little girl. Hating on Sharon won't change anything.

Team Faith

So true. It's pretty obvious that all the hate directed towards this adorable, feisty little character has everything to do with who her mother is. If 6 year old Summer had acted out and wanted Nick and Phyllis together, my opinion is that many of these Faith bashers would be singing Summer's praises.

Actually I can speak directly to this. ONCE and I mean only once, Summer was rude to Sharon. She said, stay away from my Dad and slammed the door on her. The boards were flooded with how bratty Summer was. Flooded. And that was one tiny little incident compared to the multitude of bratty incidents Faith has had.

So give that, I would think one thread calling Faith out should be OK?

I remember that, I guess it is ok to bash anyone except Sharon and her kid. To bad, Faith is an annoying spoiled brat.
true. She is one annoying demonseed spoiled brat. There was her enabling parents tooting her on today like she's some grand kid. She's a brat and brats are rude and nasty. Glad Avery wasnt there cause DamienII might started spinning her head around and Sharin standing back hurlling insults as well

Molli

Postby Molli » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:38 pm

Quote Sinny:
Quote velocity:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Sinny:
Quote valleycliffe:

That is the truth.. sam's mom or Miquel..Sharon was too busy chasing Nick.

Ah Miguel! He was constantly babysitting. I hope he got paid handsomely.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:38 pm

Faith is a bad seed and we have seen it so young.. but what can you expect with such a low life mommy.

Bunny76

Postby Bunny76 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:40 pm

Faithless is totally a demon child, vile creepy thing that she is

Return to “The Young and the Restless”