Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Sinny

Re: Faith

Postby Sinny » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:37 pm

Quote laurie6:
Quote Sinny:
Quote laurie6:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote LJMOM812:
Quote marshal:
Quote LJMOM812: I just love the character, Faith. She is supremely loyal and devoted to both her parents. And she was right about Avery--Avery only always loved Dylan which is who she is with now. So, Faith protected her Dad from another divorce--Go Faith!!!

Tell it and how it is. The golden child is a simple normal little girl. Hating on Sharon won't change anything.

Team Faith

So true. It's pretty obvious that all the hate directed towards this adorable, feisty little character has everything to do with who her mother is. If 6 year old Summer had acted out and wanted Nick and Phyllis together, my opinion is that many of these Faith bashers would be singing Summer's praises.

Actually I can speak directly to this. ONCE and I mean only once, Summer was rude to Sharon. She said, stay away from my Dad and slammed the door on her. The boards were flooded with how bratty Summer was. Flooded. And that was one tiny little incident compared to the multitude of bratty incidents Faith has had.

So give that, I would think one thread calling Faith out should be OK?

I remember that, I guess it is ok to bash anyone except Sharon and her kid. To bad, Faith is an annoying spoiled brat.

In all fairness they been writing the lane brats as bratty too.. but Faith is demon like bratty and the laner brats are just noisy bratty. :D

LOL, The lane twins IMO seem to be normal kid bratty, Faith seems to be evil bratty and manipulative, She is very creepy.

LMAO they are normal noisy bratty.. and faithless is evil bratty.. I always think of the chucky doll when I think of Faith.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:41 pm

Quote Bunny76: Faithless will be stealing and starting fires before you know it....

Lol and she'll get away with it everytime!

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:41 pm

Quote Sinny:
Quote laurie6:
Quote Sinny:
Quote laurie6:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote LJMOM812:
Quote marshal:
Quote LJMOM812: I just love the character, Faith. She is supremely loyal and devoted to both her parents. And she was right about Avery--Avery only always loved Dylan which is who she is with now. So, Faith protected her Dad from another divorce--Go Faith!!!

Tell it and how it is. The golden child is a simple normal little girl. Hating on Sharon won't change anything.

Team Faith

So true. It's pretty obvious that all the hate directed towards this adorable, feisty little character has everything to do with who her mother is. If 6 year old Summer had acted out and wanted Nick and Phyllis together, my opinion is that many of these Faith bashers would be singing Summer's praises.

Actually I can speak directly to this. ONCE and I mean only once, Summer was rude to Sharon. She said, stay away from my Dad and slammed the door on her. The boards were flooded with how bratty Summer was. Flooded. And that was one tiny little incident compared to the multitude of bratty incidents Faith has had.

I remember that, I guess it is ok to bash anyone except Sharon and her kid. To bad, Faith is an annoying spoiled brat.

In all fairness they been writing the lane brats as bratty too.. but Faith is demon like bratty and the laner brats are just noisy bratty. :D

LOL, The lane twins IMO seem to be normal kid bratty, Faith seems to be evil bratty and manipulative, She is very creepy.

LMAO they are normal noisy bratty.. and faithless is evil bratty.. I always think of the chucky doll when I think of Faith.

But the original Chucky was Chucky Phyl.

Soaps Admin

Postby Soaps Admin » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:41 pm

Quote bukopandan: I don't mind Faith being bashed, but when it comes to posts that start sexualizing a minor, I find that disgusting. So the mods don't and other posters don't. But I do.

Instead of bashing the mods and saying we allow sexualization of a minor which is disgusting in REALITY, why not send in the posts you deem bad? This is a fictional character. She is not real. To everyone we ask, why get bent out of shape over a character who is not real? If you don't like posting about her get out of this thread. This goes for anybody. If there is a real infraction, send it to us at forum.admin@soaps.com. Otherwise stop discussing how you perceive us to think in these forums, forcing us to single you out in a response.

This thread is closed until we decide who will receive bans.

ADMIN

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:42 pm

Quote bukopandan:
Quote Sinny:
Quote laurie6:
Quote Sinny:
Quote laurie6:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote LJMOM812:
Quote marshal:

Team Faith

Faith has the part now tho.. she really is a creepy kid.

marshal

Postby marshal » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:42 pm

Faith is no chucky doll; a chucky doll is a kid that has the making of one that would end up being oversize and dumb looking, not sweet pea. She's the making of two beautiful people.

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:44 pm

What did everyone think of Faith at the gala?

Angel or Demon? ;) :))

dazzleme

Postby dazzleme » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:47 pm

Quote Sinny:
Quote bukopandan:
Quote Sinny:
Quote laurie6:
Quote Sinny:
Quote laurie6:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote LJMOM812:
Quote marshal:

Team Faith

Faith has the part now tho.. she really is a creepy kid.

OMG, the look she gave Jack at the gala...all I could picture was chuckyfaith or children of the corn!! LMAO!

Layngel

Postby Layngel » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:47 pm

Quote Sunnyflower: What did everyone think of Faith at the gala?

Lol so this is the famous Faith thread! I had never seen it before. (at least not that I remember..if I posted here before I had totally forgot about it) :D

Hm...I think she was ok, so I am going to go with Angel on this one. Can't say she will always get my vote that way, but I thought today she was sweet.

Damsel29

Postby Damsel29 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:48 pm

Quote Sunnyflower: What did everyone think of Faith at the gala?

I wasn't impressed. It was just part of the storyline that could have been left out. It is a gala, not a children's hour. It took away from the formal affair. If it was going to include a children's pagent, it should have been held in the afternoon, and it should have been a luncheon instead of a formal gala. You can tell that the writers don't know much about fund raising at all. There is really no circumstance where I would call Faith an angel. We see what she really is everyday.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”