Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
marshal

Re: Faith

Postby marshal » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:47 am

The bashing of a young fictional character with vulgarity is fair not in my world.

marshal

Postby marshal » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:51 am

Quote Bunny76: Faithless is a spoiled rotten brat. Imagine where she'll be in a few years...there's no intellegence in her gene pool so you know she won't amount to much.

I doubt that, we have not seen Summer stealing like her mother stole the most amount when she paid Dr. T to not reveal the truth about trying to killed 2 people and she is not being seen burning people like her mom did to Sasha because she did not want Danny to find out Daniel was a bastard child conceived by a married man and wanting to make him another married man's boy. So why would anyone think Faith this golden child could be this way

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:53 am

Quote valleycliffe:
Quote Sinny: She is a total spoiled brat and what we saw with Avery is just the beginning.. the demon spawn is a monster child. Her parents are so weak and pathetic and never correct their brat. It is so ugly.

yes, they would probably buy her a new car after she wrecked hers and caused someone to loose their unborn child...oh wait...... ~)
OH no doubt.. Nick is as pathetic as Sharon.. he just isn't crazy.. that faith is going to be a real prize when she gets older.. 8)

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:54 am

Quote bukopandan: I don't mind Faith being bashed, but when it comes to posts that start sexualizing a minor, I find that disgusting. So the mods don't and other posters don't. But I do.

Then why post in the thread if you hate it? the mods have deemed it fine.

frostysmygirl

Postby frostysmygirl » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:55 am

Quote bukopandan: I don't mind Faith being bashed, but when it comes to posts that start sexualizing a minor, I find that disgusting. So the mods don't and other posters don't. But I do.

I reported this thread way back on the 2nd page when the name calling started. I thought it was a horrible thread and its the first time i have ever reported a thread on any board. But that way of thinking is out the door. I also hate that some posters just come in a thread to say a couple of nasty comments every couple of seconds i do like a discussion. But some are here just because they can. oh and i would like some to know i thought that Anna was a heck of a singer and got into a lot discussions taking up for her on another board. Same thing with Summer i thought she was a sweetheart when she was younger.

marshal

Postby marshal » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:55 am

Quote Sinny:
Quote valleycliffe:
Quote Sinny: She is a total spoiled brat and what we saw with Avery is just the beginning.. the demon spawn is a monster child. Her parents are so weak and pathetic and never correct their brat. It is so ugly.

yes, they would probably buy her a new car after she wrecked hers and caused someone to loose their unborn child...oh wait...... ~)
OH no doubt.. Nick is as pathetic as Sharon.. he just isn't crazy.. that faith is going to be a real prize when she gets older.. 8)

I doubt that Faith would be any worst than Summer. We have not seen Summer stealing like her mother stole the most amount when she paid Dr. T to not reveal the truth about trying to killed 2 people and she is not being seen burning people like her mom did to Sasha because she did not want Danny to find out Daniel was a bastard child conceived by a married man and wanting to make him another married man's boy.

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:04 pm

Quote Sinny:

Then why post in the thread if you hate it? the mods have deemed it fine.

The mods have said to stay out of threads we don't like.

LJMOM812

Postby LJMOM812 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:04 pm

Quote marshal:
Quote LJMOM812: I just love the character, Faith. She is supremely loyal and devoted to both her parents. And she was right about Avery--Avery only always loved Dylan which is who she is with now. So, Faith protected her Dad from another divorce--Go Faith!!!

Tell it and how it is. The golden child is a simple normal little girl. Hating on Sharon won't change anything.

Team Faith

So true. It's pretty obvious that all the hate directed towards this adorable, feisty little character has everything to do with who her mother is. If 6 year old Summer had acted out and wanted Nick and Phyllis together, my opinion is that many of these Faith bashers would be singing Summer's praises.

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:05 pm

Quote Sinny:
Quote valleycliffe:

Yep I always call Nick out for being a lazy, awful parent. The one thing he has over Sharon is he has always been there for his kids. Sharon can't say that. Nick is stable.

LOL he is mentally stable too, unlike Sharon, so I guess that is 2 things. ;)

Faith needs someone like Sam's Mom, who did a fabulous job of raising Noah.

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:07 pm

Quote LJMOM812:
Quote marshal:
Quote LJMOM812: I just love the character, Faith. She is supremely loyal and devoted to both her parents. And she was right about Avery--Avery only always loved Dylan which is who she is with now. So, Faith protected her Dad from another divorce--Go Faith!!!

Tell it and how it is. The golden child is a simple normal little girl. Hating on Sharon won't change anything.

Team Faith

So true. It's pretty obvious that all the hate directed towards this adorable, feisty little character has everything to do with who her mother is. If 6 year old Summer had acted out and wanted Nick and Phyllis together, my opinion is that many of these Faith bashers would be singing Summer's praises.

Actually I can speak directly to this. ONCE and I mean only once, Summer was rude to Sharon. She said, stay away from my Dad and slammed the door on her. The boards were flooded with how bratty Summer was. Flooded. And that was one tiny little incident compared to the multitude of bratty incidents Faith has had.

So give that, I would think one thread calling Faith out should be OK?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”