Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
marshal

Re: Faith

Postby marshal » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:54 am

Quote deceived:
Quote marshal: A demon child ~) more like an angel. This fair hair blue eyes little girl is one golden price for both her parents.

LOL...Where is CPS when you need them??? :-)

:-) ;)

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:55 am

Quote deceived:
Quote marshal: A demon child ~) more like an angel. This fair hair blue eyes little girl is one golden price for both her parents.

LOL...Where is CPS when you need them??? :-)

Good question. No doubt Faithless is such a hell demon as a result of her mother's abuse and Nick's failure to protect her. She should be removed asap and then she *might* have a chance.

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:56 am

Quote Bunny76: I'm surprised Faithless wasn't born with fetal alcohol syndrom after Sharin's binge drinking. That being said that brat is a horrible little demon, perhaps her and her psycho Mom can get a 2 for 1 deal at the crazy house

I always wondered that too. Maybe that is why Faithless has anger issues.

marshal

Postby marshal » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:00 am

From love comes hate just so amazing how this beautiful golden child is on so many's mind.

Bunny76

Postby Bunny76 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:06 am

I feel sorry for Faithless, she might have been a good girl if her Mom wasn't sexing with multiple partners and binge drinking during conception. Plus if her Mom wasn't a self absorbed abusive ho she might have a chance, the final straw is that Nick is far from a father figure. He is a lazy, weak excuse of a man....Faithless will deifinitley grow up with Daddy issues, probably looking for love in all the wrong placing and become a skankin crazy ho like her crazy azz mom...

marshal

Postby marshal » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:09 am

Because each one is born with unique potentials, children develop their own personality styles, temperamental rhythms, moral values, and interests.

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:13 am

Quote Bunny76: I feel sorry for Faithless, she might have been a good girl if her Mom wasn't sexing with multiple partners and binge drinking during conception. Plus if her Mom wasn't a self absorbed abusive ho she might have a chance, the final straw is that Nick is far from a father figure. He is a lazy, weak excuse of a man....Faithless will deifinitley grow up with Daddy issues, probably looking for love in all the wrong placing and become a skankin crazy ho like her crazy azz mom...

The writing is on the wall. She has been "raised" - and I used that term very loosely - by dumb and dumber. She is screwed. ;)

Bunny76

Postby Bunny76 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:14 am

Faithless is just like Rosemary's baby...the spawn of the devil (or at lest she acts like it)

LJMOM812

Postby LJMOM812 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:15 am

I just love the character, Faith. She is supremely loyal and devoted to both her parents. And she was right about Avery--Avery only always loved Dylan which is who she is with now. So, Faith protected her Dad from another divorce--Go Faith!!!

marshal

Postby marshal » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:15 am

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Bunny76: I feel sorry for Faithless, she might have been a good girl if her Mom wasn't sexing with multiple partners and binge drinking during conception. Plus if her Mom wasn't a self absorbed abusive ho she might have a chance, the final straw is that Nick is far from a father figure. He is a lazy, weak excuse of a man....Faithless will deifinitley grow up with Daddy issues, probably looking for love in all the wrong placing and become a skankin crazy ho like her crazy azz mom...

The writing is on the wall. She has been "raised" - and I used that term very loosely - by dumb and dumber. She is screwed. ;)

No she's not the product of the Red Clown but Sharon and Nick... :-)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”