Faith. All opinions. (OK to discuss fictional characters freely.)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Soap Fan+

Faith

Postby Soap Fan+ » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:21 pm

Is she even old enough to go this gala? Its gonna be adults, drinking and serious conversations. What is she gonna do there?

This thread has been reported but it is fine. Faith is just a character and it's fine to bash characters. It goes against no guidelines.

Admin

deceived

Re: Faith

Postby deceived » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:35 pm

Quote Soap Fan: Is she even old enough to go this gala? Its gonna be adults, drinking and serious conversations. What is she gonna do there?

I thought it was weird also when I saw Lily show Kelly the twins outfits for the Gala... especially since they always have an explosion, kidnapping, murder at these things with no security at all...

frostysmygirl

Postby frostysmygirl » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:39 pm

Quote deceived:
Quote Soap Fan: Is she even old enough to go this gala? Its gonna be adults, drinking and serious conversations. What is she gonna do there?

I thought it was weird also when I saw Lily show Kelly the twins outfits for the Gala... especially since they always have an explosion, kidnapping, murder at these things with no security at all...

This is a special occasion for the Delia foundation. So children are very much apart of the Gala benefit.

Damsel29

Postby Damsel29 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:20 pm

She is the most irritating child on daytime television. Watching her and listening to her is like hearing fingernails on a chalk board. I have no idea what this kid is even doing on this show. She is like the bad seed, a child from the "Village of the Damned!" I half expect her to burn down that cottage and finish what her old maw has started overthere. She is a horrible little girl.

frostysmygirl

Postby frostysmygirl » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:40 pm

Quote Damsel29: She is the most irritating child on daytime television. Watching her and listening to her is like hearing fingernails on a chalk board. I have no idea what this kid is even doing on this show. She is like the bad seed, a child from the "Village of the Damned!" I half expect her to burn down that cottage and finish what her old maw has started overthere. She is a horrible little girl.

My goodness all this hate on a child. SMDH

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:48 pm

WHat kind of lame ass parents would bring their kid to an event like this, lame and sharon I am betting.. the biggest idiots on the show.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:49 pm

Quote Damsel29: She is the most irritating child on daytime television. Watching her and listening to her is like hearing fingernails on a chalk board. I have no idea what this kid is even doing on this show. She is like the bad seed, a child from the "Village of the Damned!" I half expect her to burn down that cottage and finish what her old maw has started overthere. She is a horrible little girl.

The demon child is the nastiest kid the show has ever had.. I expect her to kill someone..

twocentsworth

Postby twocentsworth » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:31 pm

The cute, young actress plays this "bratty, snot child" very well; very believable even though she can't say Valentine...she said clearly to Nick, "who will be Mommy's ValenTIMe...just sayin'

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:36 pm

such an annoying twit.

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:39 pm

Quote Sinny:

WHat kind of lame ass parents would bring their kid to an event like this, lame and sharon I am betting.. the biggest idiots on the show.
the same two lame parents who live in the past and act like Peter pan in some make believe world. Their talks and poo poo is so boring and lame. Nick is so desperate he's wanting a nutjob and fruitcake as dizzy Sharin,lol. No wonder the kid fits right in this sick facade of dreamland.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”