Coffee Time..

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Homesick Cajun

Re: Coffee Time..

Postby Homesick Cajun » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:13 pm

Quote Molli: I'm always sad when the Olympics are done. We watch everything. There is something special about them. I love winter O and the hubs favors summer.

We were watching a ski relay race. I told the hubs NASCAR announcers should do the announcing. And here comes Finland rounding bend 3 but oh wait Denmark is quickly making up lost time, OH there goes Sweden down! Sweden is down! Here comes Canada with USA right on their heels. Whoa! Denmark took that curve way too wide right Darrell?

That's hysterical! I'm watching the Nascar duals for the Daytona 500 right now!

BobbiSox

Postby BobbiSox » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:16 am

Last night I slept with the bedroom window open. I love that. Hope all of you can do the same real soon. I remember the snow storms in Rhode Island when I was little. My father was such a dear. He would get up extra early and go out to the car and warm it up, and drive us to school in that nice warm car. I wonder if we ever said 'thank you'. Wish he was still here. I miss him.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:19 am

Morning ladies... today is a wrestling day.. brock is in a wrestling tourny today.. will let you know details later..finally didn't snow

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:30 am

Quote BobbiSox: Last night I slept with the bedroom window open. I love that. Hope all of you can do the same real soon. I remember the snow storms in Rhode Island when I was little. My father was such a dear. He would get up extra early and go out to the car and warm it up, and drive us to school in that nice warm car. I wonder if we ever said 'thank you'. Wish he was still here. I miss him.

Sweet story about your dad. It's so funny those little things we remember about them as we get older. Certain things trigger those kinds of memories for me as well.

Don't tell these snow bound buddies here, but I had the a/c running last night. It's unseasonably warm here.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:45 am

Quote BobbiSox: Last night I slept with the bedroom window open. I love that. Hope all of you can do the same real soon. I remember the snow storms in Rhode Island when I was little. My father was such a dear. He would get up extra early and go out to the car and warm it up, and drive us to school in that nice warm car. I wonder if we ever said 'thank you'. Wish he was still here. I miss him.

I can't wait to sleep with the window open.. and I miss my daddy too... :(

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:46 am

Quote Homesick Cajun:

Sweet story about your dad. It's so funny those little things we remember about them as we get older. Certain things trigger those kinds of memories for me as well.

Don't tell these snow bound buddies here, but I had the a/c running last night. It's unseasonably warm here.

I remember my dad would wake me up late at night on the weekends to watch scary movies with him.. my mom did not find out till a few years back.. it was always our secret.

Joy T

Postby Joy T » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:47 am

Good Friday morning Canada and USA!

Congrats Canada on winning Gold!

Pittsburg - love those Y&R pics of your city. Hubby was born and raised in Erie right on the beautiful Lake Erie!

If there are any Springfield, Mo. soap posters here, I want to say how sad and horrified it was to hear about the precious little 10 yr old girl that was abducted and murdered this week. Our prayers go out to her parents. Very thankful that this pervert has been arrested and taken off your streets. Please parents and grandparents, don't take your eyes off the little ones.

A safe and wonderful weekend to all!

BabygirlAH

Postby BabygirlAH » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:15 am

Quote Sinny: Morning ladies... today is a wrestling day.. brock is in a wrestling tourny today.. will let you know details later..finally didn't snow

GM. Coffee is brewing. I'm making tea too. Have a good day.

calliope

Postby calliope » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:28 am

Quote Sinny:
Quote Homesick Cajun:

I remember my dad would wake me up late at night on the weekends to watch scary movies with him.. my mom did not find out till a few years back.. it was always our secret.

My brother used to do that! To this day I love scary movies. Do you?

BobbiSox

Postby BobbiSox » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:42 am

I never liked scary movies. My grandmother took me to see 'Wizard Oz' in 1954, and I had nightmares for years after that! Well, I was only 5 years old, so those flying monkeys and that witch were too much for me. I only watch Walking Dead now because a friend of mine is in it. I don't really like it, but it's so stupid that it's not that scary.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”