Coffee Time..

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Sinny

Re: Coffee Time..

Postby Sinny » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:28 am

Quote Layngel: I popped in to say good morning, and I noticed we are talking about cheesecake........Yummy!

Oh and good morning all :)

Morning angel :) How are you? My son is loving another SNOW DAY!!

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:30 am

i57.tinypic.com/fdbzar.jpg I hope you all can see.. this is my driveway.. we got snow baby

Molli

Postby Molli » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:30 am

Visiting New Orleans is on my bucket list. I would love to do one of those haunted tours.

BabygirlAH

Postby BabygirlAH » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:30 am

Quote Joy T: Good morning everyone! I am enjoying my morning coffee while reading and LOL about Bobbi's holiday pie story. That sounds like I Love Lucy. I still love watching those old reruns of her and Ethel. :)

Bobbi, I just baked a Mrs. Smith frozen apple pie and it was really good. No fuss and no mess. Just make sure you've got vanilla ice creme. :)

It's suppose to be 68 today here in Raleigh, NC but cloudy. Tomorrow we are expecting thunderstorms.

Sinny - our little Beagle dog, Brandy has to wear her thunder shirt as she is so afraid.

Homesick - Hurry and move back to LA so we can go to a LSU/AU game!
LSU LSU LSU...WarrrrrEagle!

To all our northern and Canadian friends, us southern gals would love to meet in the sunshine state for fun, sun, lunching and shopping til we drop! We'll have to set aside a day to rewrite Y&R s/l. LOL

Happy Thursday!
Joy

I'll have some pie please with my coffee. Here on the east coast, finally warming up. We shall see how long it lasts. I just made 3 pots of coffee, hazelnut, butterscotch and regular. Yum, yummy! Enjoy.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:31 am

Quote Sunnyflower: HOMESICKCAJUN!!! I have missed you immensely!!!

BIGGGGGGGGGGGG HUGGGGG!

You need to bug her too .. I been trying to get her to join us on facebook :P

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:32 am

Quote Molli: I love to cook, but I'm not a baker. Anyway, I love kitchen gadgets.

Back to Saban. Me being a Jets fan, I loved him with the Dolphins, we swept them that year. :D

LOL I'll just bet you did! Everybody was beating up on the Dolphins for that two years. Well, everybody but the Saints. ;)

I love anything kitchen related. From something as little as a wooden spoon to the big appliances. I got a new wooden spoon a couple of weeks ago, so I just had to whip up a batch of cookies. I had to try it out! Make sure it worked right! :)

BabygirlAH

Postby BabygirlAH » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:32 am

Quote Joy T: Hi Sinny,

I too am a cheese lover. The sharper the better!

Is there a Cheese Cake Factory restaurant in Canada? If not, we must dine there when you bring your son to visit colleges in the south.

Homesick Cajun and I are determined that he play football for Auburn or LSU! :) Make sure you tell him that he already has 2 southern gal fans!!!
:-)

I would eat cheese more, except I'm lactose intolerant. When I eat pizza, I'm usually sick some time after. But I eat it once in a while. But reqret it later.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:33 am

Quote Molli: I love to cook, but I'm not a baker. Anyway, I love kitchen gadgets.

Back to Saban. Me being a Jets fan, I loved him with the Dolphins, we swept them that year. :D

Me too Molli.. I am a cook but not a big baker.. good thing I would eat it all.

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:33 am

Good morning everyone!

This is my first post in this thread.

I have already had my cup of coffee and am going to get ready to run errands.

Hope everyone's day goes well.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:34 am

Quote BabygirlAH:
Quote Sinny:
Quote BabygirlAH:
Quote Sinny:
Quote BabygirlAH:
Quote Sinny:
Quote BabygirlAH: Thanks Calliope. Just for that you get free coffee and a bag of Godiva chocolate.

Have you ever had Purdys chocolate? www.purdys.com YUM

No I haven't, but I will definitely look at site. I love chocolate as much as coffee.

Ok if you ever want to treat your self I am telling you this is the place to go..

I just now looked. Looks delicious. I'm sure I will be placing an order. Thanks for the tip.

the sweet georgia browns.. and the hedgehogs.. tiger butter and peanut butter daisies and the chocolate covered cherries are among my faves LOL.. I order all the time.

There goes the 10 pounds I need to loose. But at least I'll be happy when I gain the extra 5 from eating the chocolate.

I order these for special occasions.. we all have our faves so for bdays and christmas we get treats.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”