Coffee Time..

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Sinny

Coffee Time..

Postby Sinny » Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:07 am

Good morning my early bird friends.. hope everyone had a great sleep. I did.. and now I have my cuppa all ready to go.. I absolutely love my Keurig that I got for Christmas.. don't know how I lived without it..

My son has a football combine today.. and will be all kinds of coaches there to look and see.. he has had great success so far and had 9 Universities looking at him for their football team.. so wish him well.. :)

Thought it would be nice to get a current friendly no soap talk thread going..

rancher

Re: Coffee Time..

Postby rancher » Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:22 am

Congratulations to your son. Hope he does well.

I, too, enjoy my coffee very early. I am former military, so I still get up early even though I am retired.

BobbiSox

Postby BobbiSox » Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:28 am

Morning! I overslept! Am I late? *) Good luck at the football meet! Those scholarships are a blessing. Most of the hotels we stay at now use the Keurig. It's fine, but not for me. I need a potful! Do you ever use Dunkin Donuts coffee? It's my favorite. Arabica beans. Yum.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:28 am

Thanks rancher.. it is an exciting time for him.. he is grade 11 so has one more year of school but nice that so many universities are looking.. it gives him so much more opportunity.

I should have been military.. LOL I am always up at the crack of dawn, no matter what time I go to bed. Always been this way.. I just wake up.

I am up in Nova Scotia and it is sooo cold right now.. still quite a bit of snow too.

taramartin

Postby taramartin » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:18 am

My message board says you all were posting around 3 AM, is that true?

Sinny, I hope your son shows his best today.

BobbiSox, I love Dunkin Donuts coffee but today I am drinking WalMart's Arabic beans - pretty good.

CCRfan21

Postby CCRfan21 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:26 am

I love coffee too! Had to do fasting blood work the other day and it killed me not to be able to have my caffeine fix :] I cannot do black coffee. I need cream and flavor.

Sinny, Keurigs are great with all the choice of flavors we now have! Good luck to your son today!

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:31 am

Well, I'm not a coffee drinker, I'm a green tea girl, but I am an early bird! So does that get me in the club?

Bobbisox, I overslept this morning too! It's 5:30a here and that's really late for me to just be starting my second cup of tea!

Sinny, great idea for a thread! I know your son will be great today! He's an outstanding player!! Want him in the SEC when he graduates high school! Preferably LSU!!

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:33 am

Quote BobbiSox: Morning! I overslept! Am I late? *) Good luck at the football meet! Those scholarships are a blessing. Most of the hotels we stay at now use the Keurig. It's fine, but not for me. I need a potful! Do you ever use Dunkin Donuts coffee? It's my favorite. Arabica beans. Yum.

Morning bobbi... we don't have dunkin donuts.. I love coffee.. am so addicted.. the scholarships definitely help. So I make him crack the books a lot..

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:34 am

Quote taramartin: My message board says you all were posting around 3 AM, is that true?

Sinny, I hope your son shows his best today.

BobbiSox, I love Dunkin Donuts coffee but today I am drinking WalMart's Arabic beans - pretty good.

no, 7 am for me.. I am atlantic time..

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:35 am

Quote CCRfan21: I love coffee too! Had to do fasting blood work the other day and it killed me not to be able to have my caffeine fix :] I cannot do black coffee. I need cream and flavor.

Sinny, Keurigs are great with all the choice of flavors we now have! Good luck to your son today!

I hate when I have to fast.. I always feel so much hungrier and thirstier before the test LOL why is that?

I love my keurig so much and i love all the flavours.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”