Chelsea/Chloe..CAN SPOILER

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
rediculous

Chelsea/Chloe..CAN SPOILER

Postby rediculous » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:10 pm

After Chloe walks in on Victor and Chelsea, she tells Chelsea to have nothing to do with Victor, Victor looks at Chloe like she is a bug or something..he leaves, Chloe orders Chelsea to not move in with Victor, she tells Chelsea she and Connor are better off with Adam dead..Chelsea is furious, says she is moving to Paris, Chloe apologizes after telling Chelsea she will not allow her to take Connor away..they make up, and Chelsea goes upstairs to Connor, Chloe leaves, but before she does, she sneaks Chelsea and Connor's passports out of the hutch and puts them in her purse..

canukfan

Re: Chelsea/Chloe..CAN SPOILER

Postby canukfan » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:21 pm

I did see Chloe take the two passports - but wouldn't Connor travel on Chelsea's passport and the other passport would have been Adam's. Would make sense as there were only two passports there.

granny7232

Postby granny7232 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:46 pm

when my daughter was a baby she had to have her own passport

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:18 pm

Chloe's making it so hard for me to continue liking her. Once Chelsea realizes what Chloe did, hopefully she'll stop letting Chloe's behavior go. It feels like this is just the beginning of a psycho Chloe, which unfortunately will make ole Vic look that much more normal. I hope Kev plays a big part in the story.

ksmmm

Postby ksmmm » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:22 pm

This might be the only time I agree with Victor. Chloe is an annoying little bug that needs to be squashed 3)

laurie6

Postby laurie6 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:58 pm

Quote bukopandan: Chloe's making it so hard for me to continue liking her. Once Chelsea realizes what Chloe did, hopefully she'll stop letting Chloe's behavior go. It feels like this is just the beginning of a psycho Chloe, which unfortunately will make ole Vic look that much more normal. I hope Kev plays a big part in the story.

I agree, I have always liked Chloe and have been giving her a pass since she lost her daughter but she is going to far. I understand her anger towards Adam but she also needs to realize Chelsea's situation and how hard this must be for her as well.

pocketvenus

Postby pocketvenus » Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:07 pm

Chloe is getting to be too much.....she must still be in shock..she is acting too irrational...

marshal

Postby marshal » Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:38 pm

I never cared for Chloe but do feel sorry for her now. Delia was the one thing that kept her sane and now that little girl is gone. This is one s/l I like, its what happens in real life when you loose a child. I hope Kevin is able to help her.

frostysmygirl

Postby frostysmygirl » Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:42 pm

Quote marshal: I never cared for Chloe but do feel sorry for her now. Delia was the one thing that kept her sane and now that little girl is gone. This is one s/l I like, its what happens in real life when you loose a child. I hope Kevin is able to help her.

Marshal we my be the only two that still have a little mercy on this girl. When u lose a child it never gets any better.

marshal

Postby marshal » Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:43 pm

Quote frostysmygirl:
Quote marshal: I never cared for Chloe but do feel sorry for her now. Delia was the one thing that kept her sane and now that little girl is gone. This is one s/l I like, its what happens in real life when you loose a child. I hope Kevin is able to help her.

Marshal we my be the only two that still have a little mercy on this girl. When u lose a child it never gets any better.

Exactly.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”