Adam is alive!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
SOLOVEADAM

Adam is alive!

Postby SOLOVEADAM » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:57 am

Yay! although MM is not coming back...i'm glad to know he is still alive...i hope the new Adam punches Billy right in his trout mouth! ugh...between him and whoot owl eyes stupid Vicki. I could just scream!

:-)

lvsdasnow

Re: Adam is alive!

Postby lvsdasnow » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:54 am

Quote SOLOVEADAM: Yay! although MM is not coming back...i'm glad to know he is still alive...i hope the new Adam punches Billy right in his trout mouth! ugh...between him and whoot owl eyes stupid Vicki. I could just scream!

I so wanted them to find the real hit and run driver before they bring Adam back. Maybe when Victor finds Adam, and listens to how he never saw or felt Delia, Victor will get his men to track down that person. Dash needs to be found and I hope he shows who hit Delia. It was not Adam.
Why bring Adam back with a recast just to be a hit and run driver? Don't think he did it at all.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:01 am

I just wish it had not been so obvious. I miss the surprises on the show.. now we know everything that is going to happen. BOOO

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:30 am

Maybe he's a were-wolf too!He has hairy hands!!WOOO!!Where's Dash?!!

deceived

Postby deceived » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:33 am

Quote SOLOVEADAM: Yay! although MM is not coming back...i'm glad to know he is still alive...i hope the new Adam punches Billy right in his trout mouth! ugh...between him and whoot owl eyes stupid Vicki. I could just scream!

I knew Adam was coming back, but I didn't know it would be this soon, MM said in his parting interview, that the new Adam would be coming back in 6 months... that the show needed a break from Adam for awhile...

deceived

Postby deceived » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:41 am

I think it's Pattycakes and Ms. Kitty operating on the New Adam...LOL :-)

Layngel

Postby Layngel » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:31 am

I'm glad to see he is coming back too!

lomille

Postby lomille » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:05 am

Maybe Adam coming back will bring some life back in the show. Boredom is setting fast for me...and the special jewel box thing with Jill and Colin, please let it end soon... Gosh darn it!

marilynv

Postby marilynv » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:09 am

Hey, maybe Adam will have amnesia and since he looks totally different and Vicky is hot to trot...they will have an affair!!!

lomille

Postby lomille » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:17 am

Let's NOT have incest btw nuAdam and Victoria...like on Bold and Beautiful...although BnB still winning awards for best soap! Go figure. Smh

Return to “The Young and the Restless”