Is Chris McKenna new Adam?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
VictorJRrules

Is Chris McKenna new Adam?

Postby VictorJRrules » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:53 am

After hearing about today's last scene (u.s) I'm wondering if he will be cast as new Adam and they just aren't announcing it yet for fear of backlash? Thoughts?

sweetangel.

Re: Is Chris McKenna new Adam?

Postby sweetangel. » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:58 am

Have there been any cast calls for his replacement ?)

frenchfish

Postby frenchfish » Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:11 pm

I have thought this for awhile, and even more so after today. It looks like Adam was thrown from the car after the explosion, and I noticed his hand was black as if he had been in a fire. I think he will get plastic surgery and reappear in GC as a Mark Harding, who will be played by McKenna. When the driver of the car who killed Delia is revealed, we'll find out the Harding character is really Adam.

VictorJRrules

Postby VictorJRrules » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:22 pm

I don't even think he would need plastic surgery, imo. He looks like he could pass for victor and hope's son. He is very easy on the eyes! All they would have to do is say "the role of Adam Newman is now being played by....."

8)

pocketvenus

Postby pocketvenus » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:31 pm

There have been a few threads about this...CM has tweeted that his character, Mark Harding, will turn out to be Adam Newman in the future months.

granny7232

Postby granny7232 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:33 pm

I really dont think he will be Adam. Chris is only suppose to appear for a few episodes starting Feb 17th., and the writers have hinted that Adam may return in a few months, so it is too soon to be him

SadieLadie

Postby SadieLadie » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:36 pm

Quote pocketvenus: There have been a few threads about this...CM has tweeted that his character, Mark Harding, will turn out to be Adam Newman in the future months.

If that is true and CM tweeted it (Major Spoiler), he would be fired before he gets started! 8)
I don't even see a Twitter for Chris McKenna; not a verified one, anyway.

pocketvenus

Postby pocketvenus » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:48 pm

Quote SadieLadie:
Quote pocketvenus: There have been a few threads about this...CM has tweeted that his character, Mark Harding, will turn out to be Adam Newman in the future months.

If that is true and CM tweeted it (Major Spoiler), he would be fired before he gets started! 8)
I don't even see a Twitter for Chris McKenna; not a verified one, anyway.

I don't know how tweets work, as I don't participate-but a good friend of mine told me he had tweeted that he would be taking the character role of Mark Harding, who, after a few months would turn out to be Adam Newman....i guess time will tell for sure.

pocketvenus

Postby pocketvenus » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:50 pm

Quote granny7232: I really dont think he will be Adam. Chris is only suppose to appear for a few episodes starting Feb 17th., and the writers have hinted that Adam may return in a few months, so it is too soon to be him

My friend said that he did mention that originally he was only going to be in a few episodes, bit that has all changed..??

sweetangel.

Postby sweetangel. » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:58 pm

IMO Adam is NOT dead... He is still very much alive & injured %(
BUT yes who will be recasts ?)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”