Wonder what they are going to do with Phyllis...

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
calliope

Re: Wonder what they are going to do with Phyllis...

Postby calliope » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:52 am

Quote countryMomof4: What about one of those paper lunch bags with a wig like in the video the cast made? :D

I actually think the hair on that puppet was modeled after a current character. :)

marshal

Postby marshal » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:43 pm

Quote valleycliffe: they should just make a card board cut out of phyl and stick her in the corner somewhere in jack's mansion...

that way, jack can see her whenever he wants, he can talk to and tell her anything he wants and he never ever has to hear her open her pie hole and shriek again....

Your post is laughable. I wish they would drag the bony body to a trash bin. Remind her of her trist with a con.

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:10 pm

Quote calliope:
Quote countryMomof4: What about one of those paper lunch bags with a wig like in the video the cast made? :D

I actually think the hair on that puppet was modeled after a current character. :)

That was supposed to be Jeanne IIRC.

Loved that video!!!

Rebel556

Postby Rebel556 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:12 pm

I think she should just die if Michelle isn't coming back. Then if Michelle decides to return, they can cook up some idiotic story about her being in the witness protection program because we will believe anything.
People keep expecting dead Dru to come back, and Skye. I would rather have nobody if they can't get Michelle.

mswadel

Postby mswadel » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:05 pm

While I also believe no one can compare to MS as Phyllis the current storyline requires Phyllis to be in GC. She will be played by a gorgeous graceful redhead and mess up the current reunion of the dead and boring shick coupling. This will be accomplished with the aid of the truth about Phyliss' fall, subsequent coma and the paternity results debacle.

Pretty Emerald

Postby Pretty Emerald » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:13 pm

I hated Phylis and I was happy to see her go....having said that, they need to either let her die or finally recast her and get her out of that coma! Either way....shi+ or get off the pot and let's get on with it! Leaving her "kind of in" the story is really lame, stupid and frustrating!

Jackie-0

Postby Jackie-0 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:46 pm

Quote bukopandan:
Quote marshal: I don't see bringing this rogue back would do anything for anyone in the story right now. Jack needs to get himself a real woman not a wannabe.

I agree, but until Phyl does officially kick the bucket, we need to be prepared. Jack deserves a real woman, an emotionally mature woman and someone who doesn't seek to cause other people harm, yes, and someone who will love him in the way that he loves her. I wish Kelly hadn't slept with Billy because I'd be able to see her mysterious past not turning out to be anything terrible then and she could get involved with Jack. And in time they could have their own child.

If there was ever a WHACKADOO Phyllis is one.

Jackie-0

Postby Jackie-0 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:12 pm

I can see Jack and Hillary making a cute couple. Jack phone calls will end one day to Phyllis.

Jackie-0

Postby Jackie-0 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:19 pm

Quote marshal:
Quote valleycliffe: they should just make a card board cut out of phyl and stick her in the corner somewhere in jack's mansion...

that way, jack can see her whenever he wants, he can talk to and tell her anything he wants and he never ever has to hear her open her pie hole and shriek again....

Your post is laughable. I wish they would drag the bony body to a trash bin. Remind her of her trist with a con.

After spending that much time laying in that bed without food her body would just be bones. Jack need to move on with his life.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”