OMG is Adam ALIVE?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
LoveLoveLove

Re: OMG Adam is ALIVE!

Postby LoveLoveLove » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:25 am

WooHoo! Kudos to the writer for keeping the character alive. If he's alive Victor will find him.

Jamie C.

Re: OMG is Adam ALIVE?

Postby Jamie C. » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:27 pm

I don't know if it is Adam or not, but it occurs after Nick and Paul are already at the top of the hill. This guy also does not have a beard like Nick.Make sure you have the Feb.3 show youtube. If you stop at 1:34, you'll see a person who looks like he's climbing and then looks back toward the fire. He is heading a different direction than Nick and Paul went. I do not see where he is walking, bent over. It doesn't look like Adam to me, but it is not Nick or Paul.

lvsdasnow

Postby lvsdasnow » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:39 pm

Quote Ontarian:
I watched it on youtube as well. Several times. That was Nick, he was down on his hands and knees when sparks occurred, he stood up and moved away from the car, then climbed up the hill. He was behind Paul. What you saw was Nick getting up from his hands and knees just before he started running.

---------------------------------------------
I agree with you. That is what I saw. Paul was trying to hold Nick back but Nick jumped down to the car to get a look inside. The spark started and Paul yelled at Nick to get back. As Nick was trying to get up the hill from off his knees, he sort of fell on one knee then continued up the hill.
I believe Adam was in the car and slipped into the water as the car slid. Adam would have been able to escape by walking in the shallow water since we were told the water of the river was shallow. A good hint for us. :) Adam will be alive. :)

xseannax

Postby xseannax » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:45 pm

To me it looks like the person is scrambling up the embankment, but he is helped up the rest of the way to the roadside by rescue workers. So I'm thinking it wouldn't have been Adam. I think he is long gone by then.

maja

Postby maja » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:53 pm

Quote Ontarian:
Quote maja:
Quote pocketvenus: I have played and replayed the scene over and over and over again, and just can't see what you did.... ;(

Don't worry, neither can I.I think people are seeing what they want to in that little snippet. Looked to me just rescue workers escaping the fire, and nothing more.

I watched it on youtube as well. Several times. That was Nick, he was down on his hands and knees when sparks occurred, he stood up and moved away from the car, then climbed up the hill. He was behind Paul. What you saw was Nick getting up from his hands and knees just before he started running.

I'm not talking about that part, there is a snippet of a scene where other men are being helped up the embankment, I assume they're rescue workers and the scene fades out.

hubbardfan

Postby hubbardfan » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:16 pm

Maja, just like those who 'swore' that the witness Paul was talking to was really MM in disguise! I watched that UTube video in full screen and looked carefully...that was definitely NOT MM! I seriously doubt he would come back and make a 'cameo' appearance after being so unceremoniously fired! It was unusual enough that they 'needed' him to tape his last scenes AFTER they had already let him go! It shows his professionalism that he even agreed to do it! If it had been me, they would have been swallowing my DUST on the way out the door! :-)

frenchfish

Postby frenchfish » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:38 pm

I just watched the explosion scene again, and it was very confusing. I saw a figure lying on the ground as Nick and Paul were going up the hill, but what really surprised me is that there appears to be a fiery figure walking away from the crash to the right of the SUV. Look at each frame from 1:36 to 1:40 on this link, and see if you agree.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=G76UQfXx1wU

Return to “The Young and the Restless”