Sharon/Summer/Cassie..CAN SPOILER

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
rediculous

Re: Sharon/Summer/Cassie..CAN SPOILER

Postby rediculous » Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:23 am

Quote Sinny: Mine too. I want to love Y&R again and right now I am only watching out of long time habit. You know I want Sharon to pay for this but I want the story over even more LOL

:) :)

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:30 pm

Victor has hit an all time low with this one. >(

No one else knows that Sharon has been seeing Cassie. Just Noah ( who told Victor ) and Sharon. She did mention to Nick that she saw Cassie on her birthday but that was all, no mention of what she was wearing.

JMHO but no matter how Victor may feel about Sharon, this is a huge sign of disrespect to his deceased granddaughter along with Noah, Faith and Nick. He says he loves his grandchildren but he isn't above using any of them for his own advantage. He disgusts me :0

PixiePower

Postby PixiePower » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:07 pm

Quote rediculous:
Quote PixiePower:
Quote rediculous: This is definitely not going to end well..I just can't understand how Victor found a Cassie look alike so fast..does he have a warehouse where he stores look alikes of all GC citizens in case he may need one at a moments notice? 8)

LOL at that one Red but I wouldn't put it past him. :D After all he is The Great And Powerful Victor Newman. :D
But you know he had Patty have that plastic surgery to look like her doctor so he could very well have had some young woman be made to look like Cassie would today.It's far fetched but that's just soaps for you.I still say he is behind all this as a way to get back at Sharon.Oh he is an evil man alright!Wouldn't surprise me at all!!!! >(

:) I'm at the point Pixie where whatever it takes to finally end this silly story line, I am all for it...it is getting very tiresome, the only thing making it watchable for me is SC and her great talent...

I know Red,me too!!!!It can't end too soon for me!! :D ICAM with you!SC is amazing and is doing a fantastic job!She is why I watch!!! :)

StilltheBllueBird

Postby StilltheBllueBird » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:08 pm

Quote countryMomof4: Victor has hit an all time low with this one. >(

No one else knows that Sharon has been seeing Cassie. Just Noah ( who told Victor ) and Sharon. She did mention to Nick that she saw Cassie on her birthday but that was all, no mention of what she was wearing.

JMHO but no matter how Victor may feel about Sharon, this is a huge sign of disrespect to his deceased granddaughter along with Noah, Faith and Nick. He says he loves his grandchildren but he isn't above using any of them for his own advantage. He disgusts me :0

I agree with you Country Mom, Victor is vile.

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:22 pm

Quote yrfan00: Wait until Nick finds out what ole daddy dearest is doing to Sharon. He is going to be PISSED!!! Ole Vic's plan is going to backfire. Nick is going to come riding in on his white horse and save Sharon. Oh and IF Sharon really did change the tests, Nick is going to be blaming that old goat for all the terrible things he has done to Sharon. Noah is going to hate Victor too!!

Noah told his grandfather "please leave Mom alone,she is doing better now)
I read the family will be shocked with how far Victor will go to get back at Sharon.

bethis

Postby bethis » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:23 pm

Sharon cracked me up today when she thought she felt Cassie she really need a better medicine something stronger lol

On a Clear Day

Postby On a Clear Day » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:59 pm

Quote rediculous:
Quote PixiePower:
Quote rediculous: This is definitely not going to end well..I just can't understand how Victor found a Cassie look alike so fast..does he have a warehouse where he stores look alikes of all GC citizens in case he may need one at a moments notice? 8)

LOL at that one Red but I wouldn't put it past him. :D After all he is The Great And Powerful Victor Newman. :D
But you know he had Patty have that plastic surgery to look like her doctor so he could very well have had some young woman be made to look like Cassie would today.It's far fetched but that's just soaps for you.I still say he is behind all this as a way to get back at Sharon.Oh he is an evil man alright!Wouldn't surprise me at all!!!! >(

:) I'm at the point Pixie where whatever it takes to finally end this silly story line, I am all for it...it is getting very tiresome, the only thing making it watchable for me is SC and her great talent...

It does seem pretty obvious that Victor probably has something to do with a Cassie look-alike showing up because Noah just told him about Sharon seeing her and the pink shirt she always wears. I sure hope they don't do the plastic surgery double routine again though. It was so ridiculous when Victor paid Patty to get surgery to look like Dr. P (and how her voice miraculously changed as well). >( It was also unbelievable when Sheila got surgery to look like Phyllis, grew several inches, and also mastered Phyl's voice exactly. ~) And then there was Sheila's sister, Sarah, who got surgery to look like Lauren....and of course the matching voice! >) Am I missing anybody?

vikis3

Postby vikis3 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:28 pm

If Vic is capable of keeping quiet about Delia's death only to hold it over Adam's head...he is capable of this as well, I don't think the ole guy has any boundaries.

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:28 pm

Quote countryMomof4: Victor has hit an all time low with this one. >(

Victor is quite capable of stooping this low, the man has no scruples..won't surprise me if he is behind this..

Return to “The Young and the Restless”