Could Victor have something to do with Kelly in GC

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
ESTROTT10

Could Victor have something to do with Kelly in GC

Postby ESTROTT10 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:12 am

I just started thinking could Victor have something to do with Kelly coming to town and the H&R, to break up billy boy and Vicki? Also to get rid of Adam so he can see his Grandson! The 2 people he consoled first were Chelsea and Victoria!.Just a little food for thought.

y.nr

Re: Could Victor have something to do with Kelly in GC

Postby y.nr » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:32 am

I said this a long time ago.. Victor said a while back that he was going to PROTECT his family.. since he has decided to so call "protect" them...

Kelly has come to town...

Tyler's Ex is reeking havoc on Tyler & Abbey's relationship

He has totally wrecked Adam's life

Sharon is seeing things....

And he is trying to keep Dylan & Nikki apart... I wouldn't put it past him to be behind Ian coming around, so he can show Nikki how right he was that if she reached out to Dylan it would cause her grief.

I also think he is why Colin is back in Jill's life to keep her distracted from Chancellor Ind.

rsss

Postby rsss » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:32 am

Quote y.nr: I said this a long time ago.. Victor said a while back that he was going to PROTECT his family.. since he has decided to so call "protect" them...

Kelly has come to town...

Tyler's Ex is reeking havoc on Tyler & Abbey's relationship

He has totally wrecked Adam's life

Sharon is seeing things....

And he is trying to keep Dylan & Nikki apart... I wouldn't put it past him to be behind Ian coming around, so he can show Nikki how right he was that if she reached out to Dylan it would cause her grief.

I also think he is why Colin is back in Jill's life to keep her distracted from Chancellor Ind.

You forget to mention that Victor is responsible for World Hunger and Climate Change, :))

pocketvenus

Postby pocketvenus » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:39 am

Quote ESTROTT10: I just started thinking could Victor have something to do with Kelly coming to town and the H&R, to break up billy boy and Vicki? Also to get rid of Adam so he can see his Grandson! The 2 people he consoled first were Chelsea and Victoria!.Just a little food for thought.

With that snake, anything is possible. I put nothing past him. You could be onto something.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”